• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
btw i been wondering what is a fake shippy screenshot?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
btw i been wondering what is a fake shippy screenshot?

There are examples on the front page. Basically I put together a couple screenshots (or manipulate one screenshot) to make it look shippy/more shippy.

Filipasian1423: Accepted. Though... do you really want 200 x 400 or did you mean 400 x 200? It'll be a vertical banner if you really mean 200 x 400.

~SkyHigh~: Accepted.

@ FlyingPichu64 and pengyzu: You're both welcome!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
blobman94, StarlightUmbreon, SazandoraMASTER, Filipasian1423, and ~SkyHigh~: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host them on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

blobman94:

blobman94req2.png

StarlightUmbreon:

starlightumbreon2.png

SazandoraMASTER:

sazandoramaster3.png

Filipasian1423:

filipasian1423req7.png

~SkyHigh~:

skyhigh6.png

Vulken

The OD of the OG
I’m back. =P

Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): http://i53.*******.com/t892js.png (you can get rid of that small red and silver logo under the flame) and http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/tiey_01/blaziken.gif
Banner Size: 400 x 140, but definitely go a little larger if you think it’d look better. Up to you.
Text on banner: White FC: 5372 0439 5712
Text outside banner: Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always.
Color Preferences: Give it a dark, fire-y theme.
Additional Information: That’s it I think. Thanks Skiyomi!
EDIT: Do you think the text is too short for a full signature? If so, just let me know and I'll change it to a normal banner.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ ~SkyHigh~: You're welcome!

Vulken: Accepted.

acetrainerelliot: Denied. Sorry, but according to the rule that says you must wait five days between receiving your request and requesting again you won't be elligible to request again for about another four hours.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
omigosh you have a free slot!

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Avatar
Image(s): Cacnea
Size: 100x100
Text: -none-
Color Preferences: I would be inclined to say greens, but really whatever works best is fine.
Additional Information: Have fun with it :) I'll be using it as my profile picture but I'll credit you through my sig, if that's okay.

Ai7iS

Head Forum Moderator
Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
zhanton: Accepted.

Ai7iS: Denied. You're not using the right form. Edit: Accepted. Though I won't be using images of the evolutionary stones because 1. People must provide the images they want me to use--I won't go looking for them. and 2. It would put you over the amount of images that I allow per graphic.

I'd love to take the spillover slot.

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): Claus and Toon Link
Size: 400x160
Text: PyroSniper
Color Preferences: Dark blue, dark red, and black.
Additional Information: Is it possible to not show a lot of the background of the original pictures as possible? Because it might look weird if there are two different backgrounds. Maybe making the spotlight on the two. I would also like Toon Link to be on the right and Claus on the left, both a little bit centered. I’d also like the text to be near the bottom right corner in dark red.

I hope the pics aren’t too big. Thanks! ^^

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Pacifist3000: Accepted.

Oh and I keep meaning to say this whenever people worry that their pictures are too big because it happens a fair amount of the time... basically big pictures are best. Shrinking images isn't really a problem for me, but blowing up small pictures means a loss of quality.

blobman94, StarlightUmbreon, SazandoraMASTER, Filipasian1423, and ~SkyHigh~: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host them on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

Filipasian1423:

filipasian1423req7.png

Wow thank you it's exactly how I imagined it!! You also free to delete anytime you want. Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.