• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Everlasting Flame of Blue

Extracted Signature
Image: Dawn
Additional Information: Just out of curiousity, could you use a pink color instead of white?

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Flame Bless

Image 1: http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/AshiGirl24/Highfive.png
Image 2: http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/AshiGirl24/4041.jpg
Image 3: http://www.freewebs.com/melodystarlight/AshDawnhightouch.jpg
Text:Underneath the sky, let's high five!
We can understand that more easily than words!
As long as we're together
We can fly away, facing our dreams!
Color Preferences: Whatever you think looks best.
Additional Information: I tried to get a different picture of Ash and Dawn high fiving and it didn't work so well. So would be it fine with the two focused on their hands? And could also cut Brock out of the middle picture?

Ashley loves Pearlshipping :D

Last edited:

KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance

~Magicarp Salesman!~
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Sheet_weaver_spider_web.jpg
Size: Um I'm not good at dimensions but could it be the same size as RoySceptile's(the post above me)?
Text: KCAA Pokemon Black FC: 4169 6523 2568
Color Preferences: Yellow/white/green (lighting/forest colors) swirling background.
Additional Information: Sorry I can't show the pic here because it's just so big. Can you remove the white border please? Thanks in advance Skyomi!

Last edited:

VolcanicF

Thunder Trainer
Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): Heracross
Banner Size: 380x120
Text on banner: N/A
Text outside banner: Seeing bugs all day seems it'll be great. It'l be great with a whole herd of bugs. Just it's too easy to play with bugs. A good day is a good day for bugs...
Color Preferences: Dark Blue and Green
Additional Information: N/A

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Thank you, Ski. It's look beautiful and you included the star ☆ LOVe it!
I have already saved it, so you can delete it now. I'll put it up later.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Y'all are welcome!

pengyzu: Accepted.

Oceanus191: Accepted.

~SkyHigh~: Accepted.

KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance: Accepted.

VolcanicF: Accepted... though to be honest your text makes little to no sense to me.

Alright, guys--this request batch is done, but first off I have a rather sad announcement to make...

Announcement:

This is the end of the line, folks. I'm closing up shop. It's been a long haul and honestly I just don't have the time to spend on it anymore. I apologize to a lot of you who I know were waiting to make a request or planning on making one. But you have to understand that guilt about all the people waiting on requests is what's kept this shop open for the last couple months when I've really wanted to quit. The fact is, though, that there are always going to be people waiting for requests so if I stayed open I'd be staying open forever and I honestly can't do that.

There's always a chance I'll open up a new shop, but I don't forsee that happening for a long while. So please check out the many other excellent shops in this section. Thanks for being customers and I'm sorry to disappoint those of you that wanted more, but I really need to free-up some time.

Here's the last batch of requests... remember to save/host these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

pengyzu:

pengyzu4.png

Oceanus191:

oceanus191req4resize.png

~SkyHigh~:

skyhigh7.png

KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance:

kuromicrimsonarcalliance1.png

VolcanicF:

volcanicf2.png

Bye Guys~

Status