• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): http://i52.*******.com/zjwm4h.png
Banner Size: about 400x250
Text on banner: I am the Thunder
Text outside banner: I see the heavens open the gates. My legend lives on through time.
Color Preferences: blue and yellow
Additional Information: do your thing ;)

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
>w< It's beautiful, thank you very much. :)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome!

Diablo, EzzPeon, and Rocketeer: your requests are done. Don't forget to save/host these on your own accounts and give credit. Hope you like them!

Diablo:

diablo1.png

EzzPeon:

ezzpeon3.png

Rocketeer:

rocketeer1.png

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
HI Sky I have another banner request for you (it's the last one i promise so i can switch between the other two banners you made for me :D)

Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s):http://solarblade.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/crustle.png?w=300&amp;h=240
Banner Size: 401x192
Text on banner: none
Text outside banner: We were at the beach, everybody had matching towels. Somebody went under a dock and there they saw a rock. But it wasn’t a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!
Color Preferences: none
Additional Information: Beach background with possibly having crustle under a dock but still have some beach showing

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Upon the Sea of Chaos

Text Signature
Text: Ken, Romeo, Fluffen, Robin, Voltette and Charly
Diversity is the Key. Without Keys, We Cannot Unlock Doors. Doors are Gateways to Another Dimension.
In every Dimension, WE WILL REIGN SUPREME! ~aclover's Dream Team - ACCOMPLISHED!
Color Preferences: "Ken" -Navy Blue, "Romeo"-Pink, "Fluffen"-Lemon Chiffon, "Robin"- Orange, "Voltette"- Bright Yellow, "Charly"- Purple/Indigo.
The rest of the Text Black with a white outline and "aclover's Dream Team - ACCOMPLISHED!" in a green like this(Pale-ish Green)

Font Type:IMPACT?
Additional Information: I don't know, just have fun making it!

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Uhm, can I ask you a question? Can you make my sig a tad smaller? Because when I do so the transparant background disappears. About 350 in height and whatever fits the width. I hope so!
Thanks.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Uhm, can I ask you a question? Can you make my sig a tad smaller? Because when I do so the transparant background disappears. About 350 in height and whatever fits the width. I hope so!
Thanks.

I assume you mean 350 in width, since changing the height to 350 would be making it bigger.

rocketeer1resize.png

Pamizard and aclover, your requests are done. Don't forget to save/host them on your own accounts and give credit. Hope you like them!

Pamizard:

pamizard3.png

aclover:

aclover2.png

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OMG i love it thank you so much <3

Either the credit will be alink to ur profile under my banner or whatever NOrthern Lights requested in the sig rating game

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Thankyou for my Last banner! ^.^
I would looove another one :3

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Text Signature
Text: Alec Chanza Taylor Sally Mike Ellie
Replaying The Roads of Hoenn. Knowledge. Guts. Tactics. Luck. Spirit. Bravery. Abilities. The Sky the Sea and The Minerals will Cheer us on. Ancient ledgends will be Resurrected For the Battle of the Earth!
Color Preferences: highlited in the respective colours above.
Font Type: Impact again Please
Additional Information: Can I do the thing I put on my last banner? (the Team)

Thankyou!
have fun! ^.^

Last edited:

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Yeah haha, failed the proportions. Thanks anyway!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're all welcome. And yes, linked-image credit to either this shop or my profile is perfectly acceptable :)

aclover: Accepted.

gardevoir rocks

Aura Wolfe

Everlasting Flame of Blue

Extracted Signature
Image: http://api.ning.com/files/3Dz6cIcPzGfGu6I0qjgVctoAVJCUcKtWZKWDqTI7JNE_/SadVampireGirl.jpg
Additional Information: I'd really love it if it could look very shadowy, like she's coming out of purple mist... or something like that. Along with the words "The things your nightmares are made of." In an elegant sort of font, if that's alright.

Yeah, your artwork just looks amazing. Hoping I've gotten this filled out properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.