• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
goldendragonshop.png

Requestables: Avatars, Banners, Headers, Wallpapers, Extracted Signatures, Text Signatures, Full Signatures, Fake Shippy Screenshots, Avatar Signature, Headshots Lineart/Color, and Manga Coloring.

Request Slots:
1. pengyzu - Text Signature
2. Oceanus191 - Extracted Signature
3. ~SkyHigh~ - Avatar Signature

When regular request slots fill up spillover requests can be used. Like regular requests, there are only three slots, unlike regular requests they are for specific things.

Spillover Request Slots:
1. Most Popular - Banner: KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance
2. Overlooked - Headshot:
3. Wild Card - Full Signature: VolcanicF

Wow. I think it’s been like… two years since I had a shop. But I finally got a hankering to do request graphics again, so I’ll do this for as long as that lasts.

The Rules

1. All forum rules apply.
2. Your account must be over a month old before you can make a request.
3. Use the forms provided.
4. Give credit.
5. You must provide acceptable images. Don’t expect me to search around for you.
6. You’re allowed a maximum of 2 images per graphic. (With the exceptions of avatar sigs in which you can have 3 (one for each avatar), extracted sigs where only one image is allowed; text sigs, where there are no images included; and fake shippy screenshots, where I will likely only use two, but you are encouraged to provide a lot of images to give me material to choose from).
7. I strongly advise that you host your own images, otherwise they may be deleted.
8. Don’t make a request when all the request slots are filled.
9. Don’t bug me about when you’ll be getting your request because then you won’t get your request. I do have many priorities above this shop in my life.
10. If you have any questions, PM me. Don’t ask them here.
11. After you receive your request you must wait 5 days before requesting a new image.
12. I will only take one headshot lineart/headshot color/manga coloring request at a time, so if someone else in the queue has already requested one, you'll have to try again next time. (This is because those requests take me longer) - there is an exception to this when one of these items is a spillover special. Then I'll do two.
13. For the time being I will not draw Pokemon - only humans, or at least the humanish.

Forms & Examples:

Avatars/Banners/Headers/Wallpapers-

Ex.

th_whimsicott.gif
th_cubonelonely.gif
th_doyouwanttoknowasecret.gif

clairbanner43563.png

Wallpaper Example

HTML:
[b][i]Chaotic Disintegrate[/i][/b]

[b]Graphic Type:[/b] Avatar/Banner/Header/Wallpaper
[b]Image(s):[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Color Preferences:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

Extracted Signatures-

Note- It’s especially necessary that the image you provide for your extracted signature be big and high quality. It also helps a lot if the image you want cut out can be free-standing. If it cuts off at the sides and top (the bottom isn’t a big deal though) it’s not impossible to have an extracted signature in that case, but it’s something you want to avoid when picking out an image (if you can’t quite visualize what I’m talking about, PM me and I’ll show you some examples). If you want fancy doodads like brushes or a small amount of text on your extracted signature, make sure to put that in ‘Additional Information.’

Ex.

princessameliapngfinal.png

HTML:
[b][i]Everlasting Flame of Blue[/i][/b]

[b]Extracted Signature[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]

Text Signatures-

Ex.

freedom54623.png

HTML:
[b][i]Upon the Sea of Chaos[/i][/b]

[b]Text Signature[/b]
[b]Font Type:[/b]

Full Signatures-

Note- The size you give only refers to the banner part of the signature; the text will take up more space. So be prepared for the full graphic to be bigger than your size specification.

Ex.

khlyrfttext.png

HTML:
[b][i]Darkness Beyond Twilight[/i][/b]

[b]Full Signature[/b]
[b]Image(s):[/b]
[b]Banner Size:[/b]
[b]Text on banner:[/b]
[b]Text outside banner:[/b]

Fake Shippy Screenshots-

Note- These are the most fiddly ones and they won’t come together unless I get the right images. That’s why in this case you’re allowed to supply me with as many optional images as you’d like. I’ll probably only choose one image for each character—another if you’re thoughtful enough to provide me with a screenshot-style background (always nice, but I don’t necessarily expect it), but the extras give me options to find just the right fit.

Ex.

http://i25.*******.com/347ir90.jpg http://i26.*******.com/23lxg0n.jpg

HTML:
[b][i]The Power You and I Possess[/i][/b]

[b]Images:[/b]

Note- These are exempt from the '2 images per sig' rule. You can have 3 images, one for each avatar. Or, if you want, you can have the same avatar repeated 3 times.

Ex.

textsigexample.png

HTML:
[b][i]Flame Bless[/i][/b]

[b]Avatar Signature[/b]
[b]Image 1:[/b]
[b]Image 2:[/b]
[b]Image 3:[/b]

Headshot Lineart/Color-

Note- Please be patient with me. I'm a beginner at drawing and at using the pen tool, but I'm trying to improve. A reference image is always more helpful than a description.

Ex.

headshotexamples.png

HTML:
[b][i]You Who are Not of This World[/i][/b]

[b]Headshot[/b]
[b]Lineart or Full Color?:[/b]
[b]Image Reference and/or Description:[/b]

Manga Coloring

Note- You can describe the colors you want on the image, but it's better to give me the link of a color image to use as reference.

Ex.

mangacoloringexample.png

HTML:
[b][i]Sword of Cold and Darkness[/i][/b]

[b]Manga Coloring[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]

Strikes

Simple set-up: if you break a rule, you get a strike. The first strike means a day ban from requesting. The second strike means a week ban from requesting. And the third strike means a month ban from requesting. Fourth strike means you're banned from requesting permanently.

Note- Don’t freak out if your request is denied. That’s not automatically a strike. You might have done everything right, but I’m not able to do your request for some other reason. If I don’t say ‘Strike #’ after your request is denied, then you’ve got nothing to worry about.

Rule-breakers:

-samurottwarrior: 1
-gible_: 1
-Zekerom: 1
-GameLion: 1
-koopa dude64: 1
-blobman94: 1
-Tepig 5000: 1
-Blackacer: 1
-Silver Totodile: 1
-animekid: 1
-PoignantLyrics: 1
-Purrloin: 2
-pokeloverdude: 1
-EnvyTheirGreed: 1
-Shadow Lucario: 1
-Mew_: 1
-shiny collector 96: 1
-Gorgonopsid Master: 1
-acetrainerelliot: 2
-StarlightUmbreon: 1
-KiwiDude: 1
-Peters: 1
-Totodile is BEAST: 1
-dusk26: 1
-draya the dark master: 1
-PokeKat248: 1
-Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb: 1
-VolcanicF: 1
-Turtlestarf: 1

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
:D First customer!

Esteban252: Accepted and added to the list (even though you left off the Darkness Beyond Twilight tag).

I'll let you know when it's done.

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
:D First customer!

Esteban252: Accepted and added to the list (even though you left off the Darkness Beyond Twilight tag).

I'll let you know when it's done.

Sorry about that, just curious
Why is it necessary? o_O;

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
It's not a huge deal, but it lets me know that you're following the form to the letter and also helps me keep related graphic-types in categories. Plus it adds to this shop's theme.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Avatar
Image(s): Altaria B/W Sprite.
Size: 100x100.
Text: The Eyes Above the Clouds.
Color Preferences: Blue.
Additional Information: Go wild and experiment a bit.

Thank you.
Sorry, edited.

Last edited:
OH MY GAWDDD. You opened another shop <33333
(I still have the last request you did in your old one xD)

Well congratulations I'll be making a request soon ^^

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Pupintheturd: Accepted, though I've PMed you a question.

ElectiCrow: Denied. Sorry, the list is full. Try again when there's an opening.

@ Giggity: XD Thanks! I'll look forward to it!

EDIT: Alright, Esteban252, Zozo1999, and Pupintheturd, your requests are all done. Don't forget to save and host these on your own image hosting sites and to give credit. Hope you like them!

Esteban252:

esteban252req1.png

Zozo1999:

zozo1999req1.png

Pupintheturd:

pupintheturd1.gif

All three request slots are now open~

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Weeeeee >w< I love it, Skiyomi, thanks so much! :D

Chaotic Penguin

Graphic Type: Avatar
Image(s): This please.
Size:150x150
Text: Kickin' ***.... Is hard work!
Color Preferences: You know best :3
Additional Information: Skiyomi is amazing.

I do hope you can infer what the '***' represents, if not we need to have a chat. This is for smogon don't worry i wont ruin your lovely serebii.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Many thanks, it's very majestic.

I am going to use it as a profile pic.

Weeeeee >w< I love it, Skiyomi, thanks so much!

You're both quite welcome :)

Both Giggity and Pamizard have been accepted and added to the list. Don't worry, I'm well-versed in the language of asterisks.

junpearl63

their rooms
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): <3
Size: uhm, your choice? I'd prefer sig size c:
Text: you're my most beautiful april day
Color Preferences: Which ever look best c:
Additional Information: Nope? and welcome back :D

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're welcome :)

Giggity, Pamizard, and Junpearl63, your requests are done. Hope you like them! Don't forget to save/host them on your own accounts and to give credit.

Giggity:

giggity1.gif

Pamizard:

pamizard1.png

Junpearl63:

junpearl63req1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.