• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Last edited:

Oceanus119

ɢσттα ɢσ вιɢ тιмє! ❤
Squirtle102, Oceanus119, and 123fakestreet: your requests are done. Please remember to save/upload these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. Hope you like them!

Oceanus119:

oceanus119req2.png

Thanks Skiyomi, it's great.
But I just realized something. I made a mistake in the request form and I'm really sorry about it. Do you think you could change 'go' to 'got'?
I'm really really sorry about that. I didn't even realize I did that up until it was finished.c

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Plat. Frontier: Accepted.

ElectiCrow: Accepted. I'm going to assume you're using it for somewhere else though since it would be too big to use as a sig on this site. If that's not the case and you need to adjust the dimensions, let me know.

Thanks Skiyomi, it's great.
But I just realized something. I made a mistake in the request form and I'm really sorry about it. Do you think you could change 'go' to 'got'?
I'm really really sorry about that. I didn't even realize I did that up until it was finished.c

No worries, I missed that too when I was reading over it. Here's the correction:

oceanus119req2textcorrection.png

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're welcome!

Zozo1999, Plat. Frontier, and ElectiCrow: your requests are done. Don't forget to save/upload these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. Hope you like them!

Zozo1999:

zozo1999req9.png

Plat. Frontier:

platfrontier2.png

ElectiCrow:

electicrow2.png

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
avatarsokia: Denied. The link you've provided leads to a bunch of images so I can't know which one you want.

Filipasian1423: Accepted.

Infernape77

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Text Signature
Text: Welcome Guys~ (bigger size); Welcome to this boring journal (smaller size)
Color Preferences: White or Gray
Font Type: Comic Sans MS
Additional Information: Could I use it on other sites? I'll give credit ^^

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Infernape77: Accepted. And yes, feel free to use it on other sites.

avatarsokia: Accepted. But as I said to someone else before, I can't link your banner to somewhere else. That's an HTML coding thing that you have to do when you put the banner in your signature.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Amazing! Thanks!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Oh. My. God. That's AMAZING. Skiyomi, you've done it once again. Thanks!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're both welcome!

Filipasian1423, Infernape77, and avatarsokia: your requests are done. Please remember to save/upload these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. Hope you like them!

Filipasian1423:

filipasian1423req1.png

Infernape77:

infernape77req1.png

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): Iris
Size: 400x200
Text: BreakinDawn
Color Preferences: Light Green and white
Additional Information: Could you put that faded black outline around it? I have no idea why but I love it.

Silver Totodile

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type:Banner
Image(s): http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/81/644Zekrom.png/452px-644Zekrom.png | http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/8d/643Reshiram.png/545px-643Reshiram.png
Size: I'm really bad when it comes to size >.> Ummm, the same height as ZoZo's banner, but half his banner longer, if that makes any since -_-
Text: Pokémon Academy Black & White
Color Preferences: Can you make the background checked black and white, and use the same colour and style of the title as Infernape77's banner.
Additional Information: Can you have Black & White under Pokémon Academy? Also can, for Reshiram and Zekrom, could you have them from the chest up as well as have Reshiram pointing to the right on the left side, and Zekrom pointing to the left on the right side?

Thanks a lot mate, and I'm sorry I'm awful and requesting images.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Espeon 114x: Accepted.

Silver Totodile: Accepted.

Filipasian1423: Accepted.

Espeon 114x, Silver Totodile, and Filipasian1423: your requests are done. Please remember to save/upload these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

Espeon 114x:

espeon114xreq2.png

Silver Totodile:

silvertotodile1.png

Filipasian1423:

filipasian1423req2.gif

By the way, this is just an FYI for everyone not aimed at anyone in particular, but I'm going to start infraction for hotlinking in the future because it's really annoying to have to track people down to make sure they're using their own image hosting. I've had a lot of this lately--including people who have no idea what I'm talking about with image hosting and photobucket and whatnot and therefore shouldn't have requested in the first place. The kiddy gloves are coming off.

Status
Not open for further replies.