• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengyzu

I love my banner! Thank you miss Skiyomi!

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Ryo Ryo: Accepted.

Totodile is BEAST: Denied. Sorry again :( You were edged out by just a minute.

draya the dark master: Denied. Sorry, requests are full-up.

@ pengyzu: you're welcome!

blobman94: Denied. Sorry, requests are full-up. And no, my offerings are all listed on the front page.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Wow, it's amazing as always. Thanks Skiyomi!

Feel free to delete it whenever you want, I'll be uploading it to Photobucket in a minute. =)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Vulken: You're welcome!

Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb: Denied, but... you knew that :/ I give strikes when people request while the list is clearly full so you probably just should've saved your request in Word or something instead of posting it here if you knew it was going to be denied. Anyway, strike one and a 24-hour ban from requesting.

EDIT:

Hey Guys~

I'm sure all of you have noticed how crowded requests have been lately. So I'm adding a new feature that I hope you guys'll like. It's called Spillover Requests. The regular request slots go as usual, but once they get filled up there are three spillover requests. What makes them different from regular requests besides the fact that more people can request is that these slots are only for three specific items (1. The most popular item of the month. 2. The least popular item of the month. 3. A random wild-card item). These spillover items will be changed every month.

For example, this month spillover slot one is for a banner, slot two is for a fake shippy screenshot, and slot three is for an extracted signature. So even after all the regular requests are full up (with anything, including the items that are also spillover specials) one person can ask for a banner, another for a fake shippy screenshot, and another person for an extracted signature.

...I hope that's all clear and not confusing. If you have any questions please ask me via PM.

SazandoraMASTER, Filipasian1423, and Ryo Ryo: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host them on your own accounts. I hope you like them!

SazandoraMASTER:

sazandoramaster2.png

Filipasian1423:

filipasian1423req6.gif

Ryo Ryo:

ryoryo2.png

Blue Flame

Pokemon Master
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): 1
Size: 500X200
Text: Hyotei's Tensai: Oshitari Shika
Color Preferences: Purples and Silvers
Additional Information: make it really cool

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): 1
Size: 600X200
Text: The next thing I steal... will be your heart.
Color Preferences: Silver, White, and Blues
Additional Information: make it cool please.

BlazingCold

Flame Bless

Image 1: Staraptor
Image 2: Pidgeot
Image 3: Swellow
Text: Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer
Color Preferences: None much, maybe the american flag colors?
Additional Information: ANOTHER TRY

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
It's really amazing. Wish his hair was a bit more silver but still I love it!
Thanks so much.

Glad you like it. I just colored it to the reference you gave me though so if you wanted it lighter than it was in the picture you should have said so :/

Blue Flame: Accepted.

2nd Coming of Gaara: Accepted.

Totodile is BEAST: Accepted.

All regular request slots are filled up, but all three spillover requests (1. Banner 2. Fake Shippy Screenshot and 3. Extracted Signature) are still open.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I guess I want the spillover banner spot. :/

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner, good madam.
Image(s): This, but if you can't see it I'll put it in ImageShack or something.
Size: Like Vulcan's last order.
Text: Heart of Steel
Color Preferences: I'm not good at this kind of thing :(....uh, just whatever goes good with the picture.
Additional Information: Nothing, I think.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
ParadoxWithinAParadox: Accepted.

But guys, on spillover requests, I hope this goes without saying, but if you don't actually want a item, don't request it just because you have the option with spillovers. Because 1. It's a waste of my time to make you something you don't want. and 2. It's taking the option away from someone else who might want one. I introduced spillover requests specifically to allow people who wanted certain items but kept getting edged out an extra chance to get them. If this gets abused I will take it away.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Right now the only two slots open are spillover requests, so if you don't want a fake shippy screenshot or an extracted signature then you can't request.

And I say the things I'm able to do on my front page. If you don't see what you're talking about there then I don't offer it.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Filipasian1423: You're welcome :)

draya the dark master: Accepted.

By the way, I've been thinking about increasing the time people have to wait before requesting again. I've made a poll that some of you have already noticed and I'll take your opinions into account when I make my final decision.

Blue Flame, The 2nd Coming of Gaara, Totodile is BEAST, ParadoxWithinAParadox, and draya the dark master: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host them on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

Blue Flame:

blueflame3.png

The 2nd Coming of Gaara:

the2ndcomingofgaara2.png

Totodile is BEAST:

totodileisbeast3.png

ParadoxWithinAParadox:

paradoxwithinaparadox1.png

draya the dark master:

drayathedarkmaster1.png

I'll be making a decision about the poll question within the next couple days. Thanks to all of you who've taken the time to vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.