• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're welcome :3

FlyingPichu64, pengyzu, Mew_, SmartD, ben_pokemon, and DittoDude63: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

FlyingPichu64:

flyingpichu64req2.png

pengyzu:

pengyzu3.png

Mew_:

mew_3.png

SmartD:

smartd2.png

ben_pokemon:

ben_pokemon2.png

DittoDude63:

dittodude62req1.png

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janovy

Banned

BlazingCold

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): Alder
Size: Eh, don't care.
Text: A pure champion comes to the champ league
Color Preferences: Orange, brown, yellow,
Additional Information: No thanks!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're all welcome!

Totodile is BEAST: Accepted.

Would you mind it if I used that extracted signature to make a banner ?

@ Mew_: I... really don't see why you would. I mean, the whole point of an extracted signature is to not have the bounds of a banner. And it's kinda a huge waste of my time to make that just so you can use it as a render, especially since that image was already extracted.

acetrainerelliot: Denied unless you can get me an example of a YouTube avatar or tell me the size you want. I don't have an account there so I have no idea what specifications they use.

VolcanicF

Thunder Trainer
Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): Jolteon and Leafeon
Banner Size: Medium
Text on banner: Cute Operations
Text outside banner: It's just i'm loving the sun. The hot fresh sun. The things are good and fresh. I'd like to have fun. It's just too awesome in the fresh hot sun.
Color Preferences: Green
Additional Information: N/A

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Text Signature
Text: Joey's RNG Shop!
Color Preferences: black, white, and red
Font Type: anything cool :)
Additional Information: Can it be a little bigger than the Golden Dragon Shop text on your shop?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
VolcanicF: Denied for not providing images. Strike 1 and a 24-hour ban from requesting. Please read the rules.

Filipasian1423: Accepted.

All regular request slots are filled now, but there are still spillover slots. Since I'll change the spillover offerings at the beginning of April this is probably the last time this month's options will be available as spillovers.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Turtlestarf: Denied. First off, all request slots are full (except for spillover items, and wallpaper isn't one of the options for those) and secondly you can't request here until your account is over a month old. Strike one... that normally comes with a 24-hour ban request, but you won't be eligible to request here until August 24th anyway. Please read the rules.

Spillover plix c:

Chaotic Disintegrate

Image(s): shiny Ninetales, shiny Flygon
Size: Whatever you think is best for a shop banner, so the size that you usually do your banners I guess
Text: Fishy's Poke-Emporium
Color Preferences: Blue, and anything that goes well with it
Additional Information: Have fun with it! Thankies <3

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Chaotic Disintegrate

Image(s):Blue
Size:400 by 180
Text:Never give up.
Color Preferences:Whatever looks best.
Additional Information:Could you make like sunshine from a side (the one in my sig looks a bit dull) and like the example banner of Clair?With a black outline.

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.