• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Sun 3 DS

poke310

3223 1608 2215
Have you guys heard the news of the third installment of Golden Sun? Its number 3! After 6 years of waiting the third game is finally coming out for the DS. Now you get to play as the descendants of Isaac and company in the new 3D game. Whats your opinion on this?

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Do you have any sort of article we could actually see?

And descendants? That renders... about half of 2's ending seemingly unimportant. Does this mean all the characters got together with each other or something?

poke310

3223 1608 2215

poke310

3223 1608 2215
Theres really not much info out on this game sooo everything is unknown at the moment...i guess Nintendo and Camelot are trying to tease ppl. considering this is ONE of the best RPG's ever made

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Looks fun, never played the first two though.

Thank god you have that over sized picture in your sig, saves others the trouble of posting a similar picture when you say something retarded.

Anyways, I've been looking forward to this since I beat the second game a week after it came out. Can't freaking wait.

Clamps

Last edited:

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
[IMG200]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/5f/Epic_Ultimate_Facepalm_of_Epicness.jpg[/IMG200]

I win. Now start discussing Golden Sun 3.

That is a very good image though, by the way, I was 6 years old when Golden Sun came out. I was in Kindergarten-1st grade.

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Golden Sun is the best RPG I've ever played. I heard from my friend that an enemy from the GBA Golden Sun will be included in Golden Sun 3 DS. I guess Alex?

poke310

3223 1608 2215
Hmm, Im guessing it probably is gonna be Alex. Cuz the Wise One trapped him in the ground, but then Alex says stuff that he is gon come back and whtnot, if I remember correctly

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Hmm, Im guessing it probably is gonna be Alex. Cuz the Wise One trapped him in the ground, but then Alex says stuff that he is gon come back and whtnot, if I remember correctly

Even in 20 game years, I still find it unlikely how a strong alchemist like Alex is going to escape being burned to death from being trapped in an erupting volcano named Mt. Adept. He even said that he couldn't move.

In my opinion, an incarnation would be more likely to appear, a la Hao Asakura, maybe?

Clamps

I don't get what it's supposed to be when it's zoomed out. All I see is what looks like the end of a dog bone in the middle.

How dare you say that about Captain Picard!

Rave

Banned
I heard from my friend that an enemy from the GBA Golden Sun will be included in Golden Sun 3 DS. I guess Alex?

And I'm quite sure that your friend works for the development team of this game to know such facts, right?

Don't start spreading rumors.

Anyways, I might consider closing this thread, as its already a failure of a thread with a bunch of broken rules and crap.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
The news is quite exciting. But many thing like this happen and I get dissapointed. So I think the company may let us down with it on ds.

ForgottenWarrior

What happened?
Finally. Camelot announced a third game of Golden Sun, after the tiring wait.

I watched the official video of the game. The graphics was awesome although 3D on Nintendo DS doesn't look good. The Summons look exciting. But, what really matters to me is the gameplay, the story and the characters. I hope Camelot doesn't disappoint us.

Hey guys, let's keep on topic. We don't want this thread to close, right?
And, about the picture, what was that for?

Surfing_Pikachu

I watched the official video of the game. The graphics was awesome although 3D on Nintendo DS doesn't look good. The Summons look exciting. But, what really matters to me is the gameplay, the story and the characters. I hope Camelot doesn't disappoint us.

Hey guys, let's keep on topic. We don't want this thread to close, right?
And, about the picture, what was that for?
The DS is surprisingly underrated in terms of graphics. Have you ever heard of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? That game is entirely in beautiful 3D graphics.