• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Sun Series topic

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Wait, what?

Relatives? That would be... all of Master Hama, and maybe some new people for Piers and Sheba.

Incidentally, that Ivan x Sheba thing was a joke. Let's not turn this into a shipping debate.

darklord18

I like the Golden sun games. my Favorite being Lost age.

strangely I somehow did the trident quest and got all three part of it without any help before looking for a guild for the Djinn.

though one thing I like was the Djinn system. either you weaken yourself for a powerfull summon, or have more HP and stats and no summons.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, what would transferring the Clear Data from GS 2 give you? You're no longer playing as Felix and Co.

well for one it could unlock a secret level or maybe a event battle with the past character or something like that?

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
I played the first one a bit and didn't see what the big deal was. Anyone want to clue me in?

jellsprout

It is the only oldschool JRPG of the past decade. Other than that, there isn't really anything special.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
It is the only oldschool JRPG of the past decade. Other than that, there isn't really anything special.

I wouldn't say oldschool, but otherwise I'd say you're right.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
frankly piers times sheba is more likely and I think ivan is alone frankly. anyway yeah the games are great and I wonder whats going to be the story line for the new game and the game is kinda like dragon quest with better graphics (or final fantasy specifically the first one)

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
^ What part of "Let's stop talking about pairings" is so hard to understand?

Now excuse me while I bleach my brain at the idea of a 400+ year old man dating an 11 year old.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I understand its just that I had to say that (btw we dont know how old piers is and sheba is actually 14-15 as is ivan)

It says the ages on gamefaqs

also age doesnt really matter if your above the age of 30.

I also said that only because in the games sheba acts strangely when she talks to piers (she changed her question to how old he is after lemuria (which gave hints to her liking him ) (VERY VERY strong hints).

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
^ DUDE STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIPPING.

And stop looking into curious questions. They're not romantic declarations of love.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
frankly blitsy I HATE shippings it was just obvious after lemuria Im not looking into things.. and yes ill stop I was gonna stop at that but you commented on it V_V anyhow there isnt much disscusion as is.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
If by "obvious" you mean "absolutely no real interaction beyond just travelling together and occasionally speaking to each other, sure.

And that moment you claim to be utter proof of Sheba x Piers? It was Sheba and Jenna badgering Piers for his age after they found out he was technically immortal, with Felix watching in amusement. No romantic hints there.

Considering I repeatedly told you to stop, yet you continued anyways, I think we can see the problem.

With that said, on to a different topic.

Anyone think Alex will be in this game?

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
okay im just saying and I did not say utter proof It was just a small hint of a... okay since its not of concequence anymore Ill stop. anyhow Isnt alex dead or burried in the ground?

and 2 times is NOT repeatedly

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Actually, yeah, two times in a row is repeatedly. Don't know where you're getting you're definitions.

And to refresh your memory, Alex basically became a demi-god at the end of GS 2, so it's very possible he lived.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
oh yeah I remeber what the eye ball said now. he said something about maybe alex surviving and living to witness the stuff he created ( i think the eyeball saved him) or the One

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Slick said:
I played the first one a bit and didn't see what the big deal was. Anyone want to clue me in?

The first game is good, but the second game is, like, really good, I think. It's also pretty impressive, to me, for a GBA game, in terms of graphics and length and depth and all that.

BlitzBlast said:
Anyone think Alex will be in this game?

Shouldn't that be almost certain, considering that the reason people were expecting a sequel for forever was because of the segment of the ending he was in?

Also, is there any more specific of a release date than just this year for Golden Sun DS, does anyone know? Or when we're going to hear more about it?

jellsprout

FERRETSHIPPING! YES!

Ahem, 'scuse me. Alex will most likely be in this game. He is basically the main villain of the series, so it would be quite a shame if he were to die without you ever fighting him.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Yeah, there's a lot of possibilities for this in terms of plot.

There's Alex, there's Anemos...

And then there's this...

darklord18

I think I played until like some Tower thing, although my memory is vague.

you mean the lighthouse?

That bring up a plot hole, how did Issac group get so far into the Jupiter Lighthouse when you need Hover to get to were they were?

There's Alex, there's Anemos...

Don't remind me of Anemos temple, that secret boss was hectic.

and Alex was my favorite bad guy, though at first I thought he was good guy in Lost age.