• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Sun Series topic

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Slick said:
I think I played until like some Tower thing, although my memory is vague.

If you mean Mercury Lighthouse, then that's not even very far in the game at all. And it's the only tower I can recall aside from Venus Lighthouse, which is the game's final dungeon.

darklord18 said:
That bring up a plot hole, how did Issac group get so far into the Jupiter Lighthouse when you need Hover to get to were they were?

That happens pretty often. Like, how did Saturos and Menardi get into Venus Lighthouse without Reveal? (also, why would it require a Jupiter psynergy to even get to the aerie?)

And that brings up something else I was wondering. For years, I thought psynergy was spelled and pronounced psyenergy somehow, but now that I realized that's wrong, is there an official pronunciation, or how do you guys say it?

darklord18

yeah well Alex can teleport so yeah that solve the no reveal one.

and what ever happen to Issac boat? did Alex steal it. or were did Menardi get a boat?

I say it Psy..energy or psychic energy as it sorta like psychic powers.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
I pronounce it like synergy.

Alex will probably be involved in Golden Sun DS somehow. Skies above I hope they give it a different name before release date.

Also, Golden Sun rocks! Favorite game ever! I love Lost Age.

I've always found it ironic that throughout the entire game you never ONCE actually battle a villain and that the only villain who's intentions were purely evil was Alex and YOU NEVER FIGHT HIM.

darklord18

um sorry but Karrast/Karrest (however you spell it) and her partner were evil, they want revenge and the fact that way they said thing made them sound like they weren't there jsut for Revenge and saving their town. They said something along the line "and the Mars clan with be back on the map." though that not how it really went I think (I haven't play that part in ages so I not sure) but it did seem they want to make their clan stronger.

anyway I agree you never fight one True Villian.

Alex wasn't that bad till the very end.

If you Mind read him he said. "Even now I want to rush to help Mia. Guess I split up from Karrest and Agiato." again I not really sure if this is 100% true but either way he did have some kindness though he had little.

though I thought the Wise one was evil. till the ending though.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
And that brings up something else I was wondering. For years, I thought psynergy was spelled and pronounced psyenergy somehow, but now that I realized that's wrong, is there an official pronunciation, or how do you guys say it?

I pronounce psynergy "sigh-ner-gee"

BlitzBlast

Busy with School

IJuggler

how much words
The games are even more fun when you play them through by putting restrictions on yourself. I played through without changing equipment at all, and it was a blast (of grinding).

I think that, unless you specifically see the characters progressing through a point, they use their Plot Armour to cut threough everything.