• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden_Arcanine's Trading Shopapalooza

mogan3

Wanna trade
we can clone those shinies u need cloned

otos2767

hey man is there anyway you can breed a charmander with dragon pulse? and could it be male? i dont need any specific natures or anything just a male chamander with dragon pulse thanks man

otos2767

hey man, is there anyway you could breed another female dratini with the dreamworld ability? i have a few pokemon i can offer to trade

TherianForm

King of TM87
Interested in your DWF Swinub and Shiny Beldum. Can do another DWF for Swinub and Articuno for Beldum?

Soul_Survivor

Looking for skitty and rufflet for a standard trade, then keldeo and meloetta for dex data! I have a large variety of pokemon to trade from all gens! PM me if you can help me out

cheeseman13

ruler of cheese
im looking for a suicune pm me with what you want

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
I have every regular pokemon you are looking for and quite a few events and DWF. I'm interested in your 10ANIV Latios and shiny latios and terrakion. Send me a PM if you are interested and we can work something out :)

MajesticPrince

I have a shiny DW flawless female carvanha that I'm going to breed. Would you be willing to take it non-ev leveled (in the daycare) for a Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treeko, Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup? Movesets and stats don't matter, neither do genders. Yeah... let's just say I like starters a lot xD