• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden_Arcanine's Trading Shopapalooza

Golden_Arcanine

So I wanted to do a Basic trade shop, so no Events are Shinies are going to get offered up. Also, I'm not adamant about getting back an Event or Shiny (although it will move you up to the front if you do offer one).

My lists will get added as I add more Pokemon to my Pokedex. Just breeding Pokemon, if you want eggs moves outside of what I already have on them or whatever you're on your own.

Rules
1.) Standard trade rules apply.
2.) No hacks. I don't trade you hacks, so I don't expect you to trade any hacks. If by chance you think mine is a hack, I'll trade back. And vice versa.
3.) Clones are okay.
4.) RNG is alright.
5.) If you're interested in trading, post in the thread what you are offering and we will contact you through PM to set up a time to trade. Don't follow this rule, and you'll be ignored.
6.) Only legit offers, offering up guys like Patrat and you'll get ignored.
7.) mogan3 has offered up her services to clone in this shop. The only thing we ask is that we get to keep a copy of the cloned Pokemon.

General Trade Values
One Regular for One Regular
One Dream World for One Dream World
One Shiny for One Shiny

None.

Let's keep it that way.

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile (w/ Water Pulse & Crunch)
Treeko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig (w/ Flamethrower & Return)
Oshawott
Eevee
Omanyte
Aerodactyl
Anorith
Lileep
Cranidos
Riolu
Zorua
Larvesta

Murkrow
Houndour
Shroomish
Gothita
Tornadus
Growlithe
Scyther
Teddiursa
Articuno
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Lugia
Ho-oh
Event Pokemon
Dream World Females (w/ hidden ability)
Any non-common Pokemon
Rare Items

Nicknamed Pokemon

Gible (31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Jolly)

Electirizer
Magmarizer x2
Lucky Egg x3
Up-Grade x2
Deep Sea Scale
Metal Coat
Reaper Cloth
Dubious Disc
Dragon Scale
Prism Scale x2
Razor Fang
Razor Claw
Rocky Helmet
Exp. Share
Shell Bell
Zoom Lens
Thunderstone
Shiny Stone
Leaf Stone
Moon Stone
Sun Stone x2
Heart Scale x3
Everstone

Hatch Eggs
Teach TM/HM Moves
Cloning - mogan3 (2150 7449 7137)

#1 soundxfury: UT Movie Melotta for Shiny Kyurem
#2 NoteLobo: UT DWF Swinub for Shiny Flawless Machop
#3 Rayce: UT Movie 12 Keldeo for Shiny Faraway Island Mew
#4 Kosa: UT Movie Meloetta for Shiny Galvantula

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Charizard
Machop (Adamant w/ Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, and Thunder Punch
Treeko
Mudkip
Ralts
Zangoose
Milotic
Beldum
Latios
Groudon
Galvantula
Haxorus
Gible
Terrakion
And More

Swinub
Combusken
And More

10 ANIV Latios
And More

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can clone 4 ur shop or i can donate some pokes to u if u want

mogan3

Wanna trade
I have a bunch of shinies so i wont post them so if ur lookin 4 a paticular shiny u want tell me and ill see if i have it and id i do u offer ill see if we like it

mogan3

Wanna trade
well i post them hereand u ask if ur interested ill tell the information here are the shinies i have tht are legit and some are flawless mew,nuzleaf,audino,flygon,elekid,breloom,seadra,blissey,mewtwo,aggron,vulpix,sesmitoad,girafarig,tyrogue,munchlax,ledian,dusclops,hitmonlee,gastrodon,arbok,beedrill,throh,furret,honchrow,cascoon,lapras,scolipede,cacturne,koffing,lunatune,poliwrath,kriketune,staryu,mismaugis,roggenrola,shellow,lickitung,charmander,treeko,burmy,bouffalant,deoxys,swana,tepig,barboach,geodude,forretress,roserade,solosis,virizon,spiritomb,excavelier,weavile,zwelious,exploud,totodile,nidorangirl,politoadbronzor,dragonite,clafable,onix,aridoes,kyurem,tornados,cabalion,suicune,kangaskhan,lanturn,zoroark,porygonz,dustox,jolteon,chandelure,landerous,electrivire,spinda,dugtrio,thunderous,skunktank,excadrill,happiny,golem,jumpluff,butterfree,dewott,purlion,unown,cottonee,zorah,entei,stunfisk,snivy,oshawott,quilava,typhlosion,empleon,magnetric,swablu,gigalith,kabutops,golurk,bayleef,magneum,magikarp,taillow,conkeldurr,druggigon,mankey,yanmega,yanma,marill,cranidos,chimchar,piplup,monferno,prinplup,drowzee,shiftry,archen,swellow,tranquill,gothorita,patrat,metagross,lopunny,teddisaura,steelix,ludicolo, and MANY More but here are some

mogan3

Wanna trade
oh comon peoples this shop is awsome comment it up lol

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I can EV train if you would like to have that as a service.

EnochHill

Soldier of God
Trainer Name:Gold
FC:3310 4962 1702

WANT:DW Female Torchic (Any Nature)
OFFERING:Shiny Bisharp lvl.100 Hardy, Shiny Mienshao UT lvl.40 Careful

Wi-fi trade only
I apologize in advance for my one-dimensional trading methods

*If you cannot get the Torchic, could I get shiny Gible?
Nice shop!

Last edited:

EnochHill

Soldier of God
Trainer Name: Gold
FC:3310 4962 1702

I see that you are interested in a Lugia, or at least it is listed as a pokemon that you want.

Lugia<->Shiny Gible

mogan3

Wanna trade
well the shop owner has the dws so if u want any of the shinies i have them

ShadowImpaler15

I'm looking for a thundurus and/or zekrom, don't care about nature or anything like that, the best I have to offer is a 51 zebstrika caught as blitzle and personally raised, a 66 metagross and a 44 gothitelle,
FC: 4384 8268 1805
Name: Zane

Golden_Arcanine

Even if you don't see it being offered, feel free to ask for it anyways and I'll see if I can come up with it. Have a trade with ShadowImpaler15 lined up. Will get the thread renamed here pretty soon.

mogan3

Wanna trade
im back anybody interested in anything

rise and shine!

my houndour and scyther for your cyndaquil and squrtle

NoteLobo

Banned
Do you have a Female DW Swinub? I will pay handsomely for one and haven't found anyone with one yet.

Golden_Arcanine

I should have PMed everyone who sent me an offer. To jshave, if I'm offering Events I need a non-common Pokemon back for them.

TheMrJokster

EDIT: Found what I was looking for

Last edited:

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
Hey, do you have a shiny Magnemite or Sewaddle?
Anyways, on to the offer: Lugia and Ho-Oh for your shiny Treecko and Ralts? I have LOTS of other Pokemon, so if you dont like that offer, just tell me and I'll offer some other guys!
Also, if you do have a shiny Magnemite and Sewaddle I'll change my offer.

EDIT: I have shiny Pokemon that I can trade as well (they gotta be cloned >:O)

Last edited: