• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GoldenGroudon's Sprite Request Shop!

D

Dark_Lukerio

Another one is in!

Typhblazardtyph.png
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/GoldenGroudon/Typhblazardtyph.png
Here you go, BryFy354. If you want it to be colored as Charizard or Blaziken instead, lemme know!

conjon321

Banned
can i work in your shop doing recoulers if so pm me

D

Dark_Lukerio

Okay Treecko, here's your pet Blastoise that's like three times your height.
blastoiserevamp.png
;252; [*IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/GoldenGroudon/blastoiserevamp.png[*/IMG]
Remove the stars to put it on posts, your sig, etc.

W

Wayne2006

can i have a trainer and pokemon fusion please

frlgemtr001.png

WITH SUICUNE

thanks alot

D

Dark_Lukerio

Here ya go, Wayne'06! You didn't specify how it should look, but do you like this? (BTW, I couldn't make a transparent bg, all I have is MS Paint... If you know how to do WBGs, would you like to work here?)
Wayne2006.png
[*IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/GoldenGroudon/Wayne2006.png[*/IMG] Keep the requests coming!

G

gregus

Hey , do you know how to white be gone? If you can , can you do this one for me please.

dsfsfd7jo.png

Thnx

D

Dark_Lukerio

gregus said:
Hey , do you know how to white be gone? If you can , can you do this one for me please.

dsfsfd7jo.png

Thnx
If I knew how to white-be-gone, I'd have WBG'd sprites now, wouldn't I? All I have is Paint, so take that to the Official White-Be-Gone Thread.
Anymore requests, anyone?

A

Aurora trainer

maybe this is coplex, but... can u make a scene with two rayquazas causing MASSIVE damage to a magikarp by thundering it?

D

Dark_Lukerio

Umm... I have no Thunder sprites, so probably not. I'll try to find some good lightning, though.

D

Dark_Lukerio

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE POST?! [/meaningless drama]
Oh, yeah, and please PM me if you want to do White-Be-Gones here.

pokemonmastah

Happy holidays!
May I have a ghost rayquaza & eevee please

ACK productions inc.

Boulder Trainer
Hi. Can You make a trainer for me?
I want it as Emerald May exept with purple clothes instead of green, black shoes, brown hair down to waist, shorts and gloves white and a white premier ball in hand (if you can put the ball in, never mind if you can't).
Thanks in Advance!

#1PokemonMaster

Bonsly,Manene,and Squirtle Sprites

I would like an Albino Bonsly,Manene,and Squirtle. A Ghost Bonsly,Manene,and
Squirtle.A Holiday(Birthday) Bonsly,Manene,and Squirtle. A Fusion of Bonsly and Manene. A Holiday(Birthday) Fusion of Bonsly and Manene.A Ghost Fusion of Bonsly and Manene.A Revamped Squirtle.THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!:)

D

Dark_Lukerio

#1PokemonMaster said:
I would like an Albino Bonsly,Manene,and Squirtle. A Ghost Bonsly,Manene,and
Squirtle.A Holiday(Birthday) Bonsly,Manene,and Squirtle. A Fusion of Bonsly and Manene. A Holiday(Birthday) Fusion of Bonsly and Manene.A Ghost Fusion of Bonsly and Manene.A Revamped Squirtle.THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!:)
WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too many requests! Take out about fifty of 'em and I might consider it...

#1PokemonMaster

Just Do These

Dark_Lukerio said:
WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too many requests! Take out about fifty of 'em and I might consider it...
Ok.Just Make a Holiday(Birthday) Manene,Bonsly,and Squirtle. Also the Fusion of Bonsly and Manene.
THANKS!:)