• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GoldenGroudon's Sprite Request Shop!

L

lisix

hi man
can i have two sprites and their backs from full metal alchemist
i want ed and winly
of it is too many dont do it, tell me or do one of them
bye thank you;280; ;249-d;

.Person.

No avatard plz
Can I have a dark Flygon egg?

K

Kasai Koran Ryuu

Dark can you make me a crystal onix the last one someone made i couldnt use

maxxa

~her last bounty~
can i have this revamped
gbg244.gif

ty in adv

D

Dark_Lukerio

maxxa said:
can i have this revamped
gbg244.gif

ty in adv
How's this'n?
enteirevamp.png

Yes, I'm back, under a new alias. GG has returned from his break! I just needed some time off from spriting is all.

#1PokemonMaster

Hi!!!

Hey Dark Lukerio,haven't heard from you in a long time!You can forget my old request if you want.I have a new request.May I have a Holiday(Birthday)Milotic.Thanx in advance!:)

.Person.

No avatard plz
Forget my request too.
Can I have the best thing you have made?
)^Yout picture is to big)

D

Dark_Lukerio

#1 Pokemon Master, how's this? It has on a b-day hat, a present on its tail, and a hard-to-notice party blower in its mouth.
b-daymilotic.png

#1PokemonMaster

I love it but,can you make the party blower a little bigger?:)
THNX!

D

Dark_Lukerio

Please don't triple post.... I'll fix the blower eventually, but I've no time at the moment.