• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golde's Sketch/Drawing Shop (Version 2~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golde

Always Searching~
ShinSlay10010-1.jpg

Welcome to my shop~! (Second shop, but whatever...)

In this, I do drawings and sketches and stuff...pretty straightforward...there's an example above, better examples below...anyway, just request something here, and I should be done within a few days~ I do people, items, weapons, etc, and can give landscapes a try, if you want. (Note : I'm not great at women at all)

There's no really set form, but there is quite a few things you HAVE to include. Please, include the hair/skin/eye color, pose, overall appearance, attitude/personality, etc.

And unless your request is incredibly straightforward, expect me to PM/VM you...as I draw, I tend to be a perfectionist, and I'll probably ask you a few questions about your preferences on a certain part of it or something...

And...Examples!

Black_Star_by_Golde_sama.jpg

ShinSlay10-2.jpg

ShinSlay10008.jpg

I'll add some more later.

Anyway, rules...

1. Obey all SPPF rules.
2. Don't be impatient, depending on the difficulty level, it may take longer, or if I'm busy. Don't send me a chain of PM's because you want it immediately...
3. Only one request per person at a time.
4. Don't insult my work. C&C is fine, as long as its in PM form. If you have something you'd like changed, that's fine too (I'll only change it so many times, though). But don't just be like, "Hey, well, this sucks".

That's all, so, post away~

Your art is very very pretty :3

Could you draw Kaitii, the Umbreon in my sig, curled up, sleeping?

Her outter looks are all shown in the picture in the sig ^^

When she sleeps, her face looks really soft and kind, but the rest of her body still looks pretty beat up. I don't really think for a sleeping pose you need personality, but I'll include just in case. Kaitii is pretty blunt about things and generally isn't kind, she tends to twitch her tail often and makes sure her cape is always covering her back and becomes agressive when anyone tries to touch it. She is also very moody and depressed.

Thank you very much if you can ^-^

Last edited:

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Perhaps a difficult request, but otherwise...

Object: Flygon & a female trainer

Flygon's Details

Color Scheme:
flygonsnowcolor.png
Color Flygon like this, if the image is to be in color.
Pose: Have Flygon in a "fighting" pose

Trainer Details

Have the trainer also cosplay as a Flygon, with the same color scheme as the one above if done. She has long, light blue hair, and her eye color is blue. Her skin is pale. She is about teenage years, and from my viewpoint, she is an average height. For her personality, she has a calm, serene attitude. Pretty much it's up to you from here.

Golde

Always Searching~
Starrmyt-

Helios___request_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Dragonphantom-

An_Umbreon_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Flygon3X-

A_girl_and_her_Flygon_by_Golde_sama.jpg

If there are any complaints, tell me~

No complaints with mine, its really great, thank you ^-^

Leafreon3809

I'm back!!!
Awesome drawings.
Object A Ninetales & a female trainer
Ninetales details
Colour scheme
http://i34.*******.com/2rwt7w4.png Color ninetales like this if it is color. Put ninetales in fighting pose. For the girl, put her just like ninetales. Her hair is black. Her eye color is blue. She is 11. Her personality is naive & calm. The rest is up to you.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I got another request. Can you draw that trainer in my previous request? This time, in a different pose, and draw just the trainer. Have her face forward. Use the same details I used for the previous request, which is...

Trainer:

Have the trainer also cosplay as a Flygon, with the same color scheme as the one above if done. She has long, light blue hair, and her eye color is blue. Her skin is pale. She is about teenage years, and from my viewpoint, she is an average height. For her personality, she has a calm, serene attitude. For this drawing, have her googles above her eyes. Have her wearing a pair of green gloves.

~Thank you.

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Could I request a glalie snuggled up against a sitting Rosalina (like how someone sites with a dress, legs to the side, and a floating luma? If it's too hard just do a snuggling glaceon or a vulpix and riolu.

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
IDK_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I swear I can't draw anything you want right, StarrmyT

I've been busy lately, working on other requests now

Golde

Always Searching~
Leafreon -

A_girl_and_her_Ninetales_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Flygon3X -

Flygon_Girl_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Plusle+Minun -

Glalie_and_Princess_Rosalina_by_Golde_sama.jpg

So, if there's anything you want changed, questions, etc., speak up now.

Last edited:
can i have my pokemon trainer and his Sinnoh pokemon team the tainer is sitting down with his female shiny pikachu on his solder and his rilou blushing on lis lap his frosslass is sitting next to him on his right his shiny ninetales is laying down on roxels left licking the shiny vaporeon's cheek who is laying down next to him and his last pokemon lopunny is standing next to roxel with it hands on his hips and winking

the trainer looks like this name: roxel sinclur

gender male

roxel for some reason looks female the only differance is that he has a flat chest (aka no boobs) and has the male part inbertine his legs his voice even sounds female and he also has emerald green eyes that sparkle when the light hits it and his ruby coloured hair which he keeps in a long ponytail that ends about waist length (his hair is kinda spiky) and has a the whites of his eyes black his skin is pale

clothing: He wears a black short sleeved top under his favourite dark green vest the pants are also black that he keeps tucked in his boots that the soles are the same green as his vest. He also wears gloves which are black with dark green cuffs he has a necklase he all ways wears around his neck its got a heart in the middle and a croun/arrow looking bit on the head on the sides it has a little dimend on it and coming of the dimends are this fiary wing looking thingd and on the bottom it looks like it has a fox tail and to ribbins coming from the sides http://i48.*******.com/k12z9e.jpg

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
(it was meant to be glaceon but that's great)

ohmigosh it's wonderful! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
It's looks very good, but just a little change. To me, the "bigger" lens of the googles look a little too... big? The legs look a little too wide as well. Could you also shade in the drawing as well, but not too much, like the previous drawing?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Hi Golde. :]

Can you draw Eloise for me? (Ref pics right here.)

Yeah I know. You hate drawing women. But if you don't PRACTICE you're not gonna get any BETTER at drawing them.

Also, personality...; She's rather calm and collected, though she's um... how do I put it... "fiery" when it battle. Yep, yep.

Thanks very much. <3

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures
Hi. I'd like to request a drawing.

What I want is a reenactment of this scene, with a Teddiursa knocking out an Ursaring. Only those two, no stand-ins for background characters.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.