• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golde's Sketch/Drawing Shop (Version 2~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golde

Always Searching~
Flygon 3X -

Flygon_Girl_2_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Also, if you use my images, can you give me credit, please? (Your sig >.>)

DK -

http://golde-sama.deviantart.com/art/Eloise-141483504

You'd probably just prefer the link

Nagaru, I'll work on yours tomorrow.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Thank you very much for the pic. Well, that's pretty much all I got for now, but if there's anymore sketches, I'll come here.

Golde

Always Searching~
Teddiursa_owning_Ursaring_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Again, so sorry I couldn't get it faster. Been busy at home, and out of town. But I should be good from now on.

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures
Thanks a lot! Shall I mention how much I love seeing that?

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Hey there, awesome drawings!

Could you draw the following anthromophic houndoom hugging a teenaged girl with shoulderlength, scruffy hair who is wearing a black t-shirt, camoflage sweatpants and converse all stars? Can you also make the girl look quite uncomfortable at being hugged so tightly? As size goes, the houndoom is around 7 foot whereas the girl is 5'7".

Description:
Zero is a large, hugely muscled creature. He looks like a typical Houndoom anthro, but has blue eyes. Zero is renowned for his raw strength and skill with his twin blades. He wears a green camouflage jacket open to show his bare chest (which is tan like any Houndoom). His left horn is pierced with 3 rings, and around neck he wears a studded black dog collar. Zero wears black jeans with flames at the bottom and black Converse All-Stars with a similar pattern. His pants are held up by a studded black belt, and his belt buckle is the same bone face as is on the top of his sternum.

Golde

Always Searching~
Meowsy_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Meowsy for m!ss p!nk. Sorry it took so long, college essays and junk take up a lot of time.

Twilight vixen, yours wont be done...soon. There's a lot of stuff to draw in it.

I need this
552373-014___kakuna_super.png
But Black, Xcpt for the eyes, which need to be white. Small if you can make it small. It's part of my KAKUNA ARMY*

*See siggy

Golde

Always Searching~
Sorry for the delay~

Tiny_Friggin_Kakuna_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I dunno what went wrong. I drew it very small, automatic zoom in ftl. IDK if you like it, I could rescan it if ya don't

Dragonair_Milotic_Lumineon_Mix_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I kinda like it, tbh.

thank you for the pic may i request a secend team pic ???

Uh...I guess. care to elaborate?

It's really good!
But if it's OK with you i would like the cropping smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.