• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golde's Sketch/Drawing Shop (Version 2~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Could you make a sketch of my Hollow alter-ego's Resurrección?

Body Type:
Tall and Muscular (Like Tessai from Bleach)

Appearance:
Hollow mask remains fuse and form a masquerade type bear mask with an extending snout and bear ears.
Thick fur incases my body except for the front of the torso and my head (Like SSJ4 Goku, but with bare skin extending to the waist line to show hollow hole).
Hollow hole is located on the stomach, around the belly button area.
Claw like gloves form on top of hands and feet made from that hollow mask material.
Espada number tattoo, 6, is on my upper right arm.
When in my Resurrección, the fur over the tattoo becomes brown to form a six in the fur.
On my head, I have long black hair (Like Chouji from Naruto Shippuden).
And I guess you can put some Arrancar pants on me too. ;p

Pose:
Similar to a Kamehameha stance, with my right side out in front (so you can see my number tattoo).
My hands are pointing the same way and almost stretched flat, opposite of the Kamehameha.
The reason for this pose is because I am focusing to perform a variation of the Bala technique used by by hollows.
There should a ring (or more if you feel like it) of spiritual power around my hands like a normal Bala technique.

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
TEAM_AGAIN_REDO_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I'm not great at Ninetales, and there was no real place to put it in...sorry

Quilava_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Flygon Gijinka

Hair: Long, and Light blue
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Serene
Color scheme: Pretty much the shiny Flygon, except the green is white instead.
Outfit:
She has a pair of orange goggles on her head. For this image, put the goggles above her eyes, so her eyes are visible.

Around her neck, she wears a scarf. The scarf is blue and white striped, and at the long end of the scarf is a Flygon tail thingy at the end.

She wears a pair of long, fingerless gloves. The gloves is almost full arm length, and it at least is longer that the length to the elbow. The gloves are white in color.

Base the 4 items above kind of like this picture below, minus the hat please:
http://chicharon.deviantart.com/art/gijinka-flygon-126927464

For her top, she wears a white tank, and a white vest. Her tank shows some of her cleavage. The vest is white in color, and it is outline in orange.

Base the item above kind of like this picture below:
http://iforher.deviantart.com/art/Pokedex-330-Flygon-145956382

She wears a pair of white shorts, and a small bag is to the right of waist.

For her feet, she wears a pair of light blue boots. She wears white socks that are slight longer than her knee.

Also, please shade this image if you can. Thank you very much. Another question I like to ask, but do you by any chance have a deviantart. I used the lineart from one of my older requests for something I did, and I wish to give you credit for that lineart.

Last edited:

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
TEAM_AGAIN_REDO_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I'm not great at Ninetales, and there was no real place to put it in...sorry

Quilava_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I love it thank you! I'll request soon again ^^

EDIT: May I have like a mini PMD team picture? It consists of the pokemon Riolu That has a scarf thing on his tail) Skitty (Has a blue scarf arounds her neck) a Skymin (With a lil bag straped on) and a quilava. Thank you so much! If you need for me to deduct anything I will. But I want the Skitty and RIolu no matter what cause they are my starters ._.' sorry for being picky Im like that 0.0

Last edited:

stich

hey golde :),this is my first time requesting something so this is what i want

a torterra with a staraptor and a starly in its tree(...just like a nest :)..)
and a cherim on the branches and a bidof eating a fruit on its back

tnx..:)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Kurris__s_Hollow_Release_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Want a redo? XD
Hmm, not bad but I do have a few minor problems with it. xD

I wanted the pose more like this. ;p

The fur should go all the way up my arms.
You don't have to shade the tattoo number a lighter color, you can just make it dark and solid over the fur if that's easier.

The snout should be a little more square shaped like a real bear's snout.
Maybe add some fangs? 8D

I was wrong about what a Bala looks like when being charged.
I guess you can just make it look more like the kamehameha that Goku is charging in the picture I gave you above.

And I would like the hair a little darker. :)

Last edited:

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Flygon Gijinka

Hair: Long, and Light blue
Eyes: Blue
Color scheme: Pretty much the shiny Flygon, except the green is white instead.
Outfit:
She has a pair of orange goggles on her head. For this image, put the goggles above her eyes, so her eyes are visible.

Around her neck, she wears a scarf. The scarf is blue and white striped, and at the long end of the scarf is a Flygon tail thingy at the end.

She wears a pair of long, fingerless gloves. The gloves is almost full arm length, and it at least is longer that the length to the elbow. The gloves are white in color.

Base the 4 items above kind of like this picture below, minus the hat please:
http://chicharon.deviantart.com/art/gijinka-flygon-126927464

For her top, she wears a white tank, and a white vest. Her tank shows some of her cleavage. The vest is white in color, and it is outline in orange.

Base the item above kind of like this picture below:
http://iforher.deviantart.com/art/Pokedex-330-Flygon-145956382

She wears a pair of white shorts, and a small bag is to the right of waist.

For her feet, she wears a pair of light blue boots. She wears white socks that are slight longer than her knee.

Also, please shade this image if you can. Thank you very much. Another question I like to ask, but do you by any chance have a deviantart. I used the lineart from one of my older requests for something I did, and I wish to give you credit for that lineart.

Right, the pose? For this image, just have her standing, while her left hand is at her hip, with her left elbow bent out, and her right hand is on her right side. Something like the second image I listed, which is http://iforher.deviantart.com/art/Pokedex-330-Flygon-145956382, but don't exactly copy it.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
Elaborate?....What does that mean ._.' eheh

Golde

Always Searching~
Flygon_Girl___Best_Yet_by_Golde_sama.jpg

I don't like how it was scannned....it looks better on paper...is it good enough for you, though? (It's not the seller, it's the buyer~)

Elaborate?....What does that mean ._.' eheh

lik, explain it better? I don't get what you want me to draw exactly.

thank you so much and its all right about the ninetales ^^

and can i have a pic of this wolf but with out the wings http://i45.*******.com/14wx500.jpg id like a side, frount, top and back of the wolf this will be a ref sheet for my charater ok ^^ and just so you know the black is ment to be gold i lost the origanal file and forgot were i made it

Last edited:

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
Oh okay!~ So I want a pokemon mystery dungeon picture. The skitty has a blue scarf around her neck and I want her to be in the middle-ish while her partner the riolu is also in the middle with a red scarf on his tail http://i50.*******.com/106gc49.png And floating on the right corner is a Sky form Shaymin with a Bag (from the PMD series) is that good enough? (sorry)

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...

I don't like how it was scannned....it looks better on paper...is it good enough for you, though? (It's not the seller, it's the buyer~)

Wow, that is amazing. Thank you very much. The quality is good enough, for what I'm going to use for it.

Last edited:

WindEonRalis

Elementalist
Grovyle

Color scheme: Pretty much the same as a basic Grovyle xD
Outfit:

He has a bloody scar across his left eye. Something like this picture's eye scar.
http://manyuladic.deviantart.com/art/Gallade-300-59670566

He wears a magical robe that is long sleeved and goes all the way down to just above his feet for him to still be able to run fast. With a very complex pattern that is hard to explain. It's based on this. But it's a female robe, but try to make a version for male.
http://i45.*******.com/icut7b.png
Each of the rectangles with slanted lines on the robe glow golden yellow as he uses his energy for magical abilities. The main part of the robe is a Forest Green coloring while those open areas in the middle of the robe has crimson red.
He also has a red belt at his waist line...covered by another red belt of the same color but smaller.
His arm leaves are in his usual place..they go through the bottom of the robe...sticking out.

He wields a staff called the Elemental Staff which bar thingy of the staff which has a golden bar, connected to a lunar like rainbow and a green orb in the middle that glows. At the bottom of the staff is some sort of twist...like the staff splits and curls up each other like vines with a green orb just at the bottom. Similar to this picture....but replace the blue orbs with green XD
http://ayumilovemaple.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/iceberg-wand.jpg

Whew that took me 2 hours to write XD
Also, can you please shade the image as much as possible? Please =3

Thank you so much ^^
Edit: This was planned to be Gijinka, but I kinda like the regular version better XD If it's too hard for you, you can do Gijinka =P

Last edited:
I'm glad you answered my PM. Now here is the request I promised you (hopefully it won't be too overwhelming...) It will be of two people (or young trainers that are the same age) and also their starter Pokemon:

Hair Colors:
1. One of them, a young girl, has dark-purple hair. (It is my OC, Cerina Diano, from my fanfic). Her hairstyle looks like this.

2. Another one, a young boy, has dark-green hair. (It is my other OC, Edan Tsuyoshi, also from my fanfic. He is Cerina's ultimate rival). His hairstyle looks like this.

Skin Colors:
1. Cerina has tan-colored skin.

2. Edan has pale-colored skin.

Eye Color:
1. Cerina's eye color is light-purple and her eye structure looks like this; from the picture shown from before.

2. Edan's eye color is orange and his eye structure looks likethis.

Poses:
I want the overall pose to look similar to this. You can exlude the background and mainly focus on making a similar pose to the FR/LG boy's and girl's. (And I don't recall the creator of the fanart; I found it on Photobucket. ^^; )

Also, one thing I'd like to add is that Cerina will have the FR/LG girl's pose, and she will not be smiling. Instead; she will look rather determined.

As for Edan, he will have the FR/LG boy's pose (of course), and he will be smirking arrogantly.

And right beside them, I'd like you to have a Chikorita about to attempt a Razor Leaf move in the air (on Cerina's side), and a Cyndaquil also in the air, about to attempt a Flamethrower move (on Edan's side). I cannot provide reference pictures for their poses, sadly...

Attitude/Personality
1. Cerina's personality would be described as calm, quiet, and mysterious.

2. Edan's personality would be described as arrogant, rude, and selfish.

Overall Appearances
1. Cerina's overall appearance looks like this. You can exclulde the necklace, and bag, lipstick. However, can you include a lavender backpack on her back? And make the scarf look realistic?

2. Edan's overall appearance looks like this. Everything is fine, except, I don't want the star on his scarf.

Phew...I guess that's all. If you encounter any problems, feel free to tell me through PM. :) Also, take all the time you need; I'm in no rush. ^^

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...

Actually, I got something to ask. Do you think you can really darken the outlines, perhaps like with a pen or with a dark pencil. I would really like it if you could make the edges really stand out, so it can help out more. Thank you.

Golde

Always Searching~
PMD_Team_thing_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Good?

Flygon_Girl___Darker_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Dark enough? I zoomed out a but when I scanned it this time, too.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Request.

Platinum League Champions and me.
Won 6th July.
Elaboration on Pokémon Details.
Infernape: Gold spiral shoulder & kneepads plain black. Gold chest markings black with fire (red-orange-yellow) pattern. Gold hand markings replaced with black-red-orange-yellow fire pattern fingerless gloves and wristbands. Yes, I don't care much for Infernape's design.
Garchomp: Regular Garchomp.
Shaymin Sky Forme: Flying slightly above at head level.
Floatzel: Slashing.
Luxray: Fangs are double pointed, one point smaller and higher than the other.
Giratina Altered Forme: At the back.

Me: Skymin cosplay?
18 - year - old
White beanie hat with stuffed green "top" and white "ears" on like Skymin. I plan on making something like this.
Blonde-brown hair. Spike it if you want.
Red "Flower Scarf".
White T-shirt.
Long green fingerless gloves with zigzag ends (like Skymin's markings). EDIT: ABOVE THE ELBOWS.
Loose Trousers. White, with green zigzag lower half.
Green Hi-converses.

Last edited:

stich

WOW~! its awesome i have my new inspiration :p
i have no complains
thank u very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.