• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golde's Sketch/Drawing Shop (Version 2~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golde

Always Searching~
ShinSlay10006-1.jpg

Better?

alien____by_Golde_sama.jpg

A simple pose, I had no inspiration for this piece, so I stuck with a simple side view.

DKxSzayel_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Love the eyes...

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Hello can you please do me a drawing of my Oc
I leave you details

Hair: Long up to her hips, and blond a side swept bang on her left side ,one side of her hair is grabbed ad being holder by a white flower or ornament to her right side
Eyes: Grey
Personality: calm and cheerful
Outfit: she wears a white platted skirt and on top a black button blouse that shows some of cleavage but this is covered by a belt on top of her skirt uses a big white scarf with multicolored stripes around her neck in a way it covers her front chest and almost her shoulders on top of the black blouse,and for shoes she wears a white ballerina flat like with a little ribbon on top of the same color

and if it's possible can you draw either Skuntank or a Spiritomb next to her?
I hope that's enough if you need more details just PM me

Thank you.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
ShinSlay10006-1.jpg

Better?

Yeah, pretty good.

Maybe I can request another art now?
How about... my perfect Gym Leader.
He'd be Ground-type, 5th in the Badge System.

He'd be a sandboarder! Are you good at action poses? If so, draw him sandboarding! If not, draw him taking a break on the dunes!
GYM LEADER > Hair: Aurburn, a mane of it. Around 55% the length of this guy's.
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Thick arms and legs.
Clothes: Grey and White Skater Top, Brown Camo Cargo Trousers, Thick Spiked Leather Wristbands, Thick Brown Suede Fingerless Gloves, Bulky Brown Boots, Lots Of Capital Letters...

Pokémon:
Rhydon. I prefer Rhydon to Rhyperior. Rhyperior is just... UGLY!
Torterra: Torterra would be the Leader's transport: there's room enough in that tree for all his Sandboarding Equipment.
Nidoking: Just pure awesome.
Camerupt: Sinking into the sand, he's so full of lava.

Indy

WAT
Can I request again?

This time, could I have a Jirachi drawn? In this outfit? Minus the flight cap. COuld the goggles be on the forhead and can it have an X shaped scar on the forhead?

Golde

Always Searching~
Uh...hey. The computer that's connected to the scanner got the blue screen of death this morning. IDK how it happened - worked fine last night. Anyway, I'll work on these, but there's not much I can do until that's sorted out. Sorry

Golde

Always Searching~
Alright guys, I'm really sorry. Here's the thing.

My mom and "step dad" had some big blowout and it turns out we're moving. So, I really don't know what's gonna happen. But, what with the move, the blue screen computer, I really don't know.

I'll try to see if I can't hook my laptop up to the scanner, but I'm not 100%. I've got like, a few done.

So, IDK. I'll pm the mods and ask a few questions. Feel free to take requests elsewhere if you feel you cannot wait, just inform me first, please.

Sorry to all.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Sorry about the computer and that you are moving
about my drawing don't worry I don't mind waiting take all the time you need
I hope you get to fix your Computer soon.

Golde

Always Searching~
No, it means, (and I still haven't asked) that if its awhile before I get internet again, that hopefully, I won't have to start another one >.>

I'll probably try to hook up my laptop later, but it sucks. <.<

Why the weird messages?!

Any way under shop owner's request, this shop is temporarily closed until the shop owner notifies. I'd leave it open but then we have spam like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.