• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golde's Sketch/Drawing Shop (Version 2~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Flygon_Girl___Darker_by_Golde_sama.jpg

Dark enough? I zoomed out a but when I scanned it this time, too.
[/QUOTE]

That's good enough. Thank you.

Indy

WAT
A request? For Golde that is.

COuld I have my character drawn?

He's not a human. He's an alien thingy.

Samples: Sample 1

No Goggles

He's a frizzy haired alien. He sometimes wears a pair of goggles on his forhead. That Blue and WHite is his skin. Has a scar over his left eye, chest, nose and belly.

Any pose is fine. Need more samples? Ask me.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Can I have a mexSzayel pic pretty please? We can be doing like... w/e you feel like drawing. Holding hands, making out, sexing.

You already know what both look like. xD

D

Deleted member 133172

Hey it's me again, I have an other request, Remember my old request?

Vekni.jpg

Well, I would like him drawn again, there's nothing wrong it's just well, this is basically an other one please :D

I would like his hair to curve up quit a bit and be a bit more spikey, and it will be yellow so lighter shading would be good, can you draw him in a position like this

dragon-ball-z-burst-limit-20080326112613204.jpg

I will be able to credit you this time, since it will only be one post, I will make a link to your shop and stuff as well

can you also make his clothes slightly ripped and tattered and a few bruises and cuts on him,

Note: remember the bionic arm please​

Last edited by a moderator:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Glaceon/Luxray (fusion) Genka

Hair: Long, and Light blue in 2 pony tails
Eyes: Blue
Personality: calm
Color scheme: Pretty much the normal ;471; but with a hit of Luxray.
Outfit: Shiny ;471; Summer Dress, Luxray Tail (Glacia's tail "tip" blue for the star), & blue sandles.

Take your time on this one.

D

Deleted member 133172

May I please have a VM when my request is done please.

Golde

Always Searching~
Ok, I'll VM everyone when I'm done, I've been super, duper busy lately, but have been working on the requests...I got...uh...one done and am working on TheLupineOne's request.

Sorry for the delay, I really am. Semester ends suck.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Hello can you please pm when you have a spot open?
thanks.

Greenjerre

Pokémon Lover
I got a request:

I'd like to have a male trainer. Blond wild bush of hair, red shirt, blue dark blue jeans and a yellow backpack. He also has a headphone around his neck. With these pokemon: An aipo on his shoulder, A dragonite, a Venusaur, an Electabuzz and a Weavile. (Can you make them accurate size?

Golde

Always Searching~
OK!

Two_rivals_______by_Golde_sama.jpg

It was an abnormally hard picture to draw, by no fault of your own. I'm not sure why..I just...struggled :\

Pokemon_Team_____by_Golde_sama.jpg

Whatcha think?

OK!

Two_rivals_______by_Golde_sama.jpg

It was an abnormally hard picture to draw, by no fault of your own. I'm not sure why..I just...struggled :\
[/SPOILER]

Oh, it's actually fine if you took awhile...It was worth the wait. :) Anyway, as for my comment...

I actually like the drawing! ^^ The proportion is great and the Pokemon look good as well. The only thing that bothers me is their eyes for some reason... ^^; But overall, great job! :D (You obviously did a better job than my own attempts at drawing my characters. xD; )

Now I'll try coloring them digitally...And I'll credit you for the original art, of course. ^^

Golde

Always Searching~
@ Both of you - So, do you or don't you want me to fix it?

I'll be working on Indy's and DKs next.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
All right, I got another thing in mind.

Do you remember that Flygon Gijinka from a couple weeks ago?
[spoil]
Flygon_Girl___Darker_by_Golde_sama.jpg
[/spoil]

This time, I would to request a drawing of this trainer, along with a Flygon, a Tyranitar, and a Salamance with the trainer. They all look like they are ready for battle. Thank you very much.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
@ Both of you - So, do you or don't you want me to fix it?

Oh! Of course! Just the mentioned change to the trainer's hat, and Infernape still has those spirals, whereas I wanted:

Chest-markings Yellow-Orange-Red-Black Fire Pattern.
Spirals on shoulders and kneepads plain black.
Fire Pattern Wristbands and Fingerless Gloves.

By Fire Pattern, see here for an example.

And the long sleeve-gloves should go above the elbows.

And what's with that vest thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.