• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gold's Team

XSilverStarboyX

This deck I made based on my favorite Pokemon Special, Gold.

Pokemon
1 Typhlosion Lv 46
2 Quilava Lv 25
3 Cyndaquil Lv 12
1 Togepi Lv 4
2 Sunkern Lv 10
2 Sunflora Lv 35
3 Sudowoodo Lv 25
1 Remoraid Lv 15
2 Aipom Lv 16
1 Aipom Lv 15
1 Mantine

Trainers
2 Mom's Kindness
2 Potion
1 Professor Elm's Training Method
1 Quick Ball
3 Energy Search
1 Energy Restore

Energy
9 Fire Energy
6 Grass Energy
6 Water Energy
7 Fighting Energy

If you wondering the strategy of this deck. I have lots of basics in here for the purpose of stalling my opponent while I evolve my two powerhouses(Typhlosion and Sunflora). Togepi helps me find more basics to put on the bench while Aipom allows me to draw a card to get more basics, evolutions, and energies.

-Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Mantine, and Remoraid are all from Mysterious Treasures
-Sunkern and Sunflora are from Secret Wonders
- Togepi is from Great Encounters
-All other pokemon are from Majestic Dawn;152;

Last edited:

Rhonder

;223;;223;;223;I seriously question the purpose of remoraid. I know you said that the basics are to stall, which I can see with sudowoodo and mantine because of there good HP. However, is the average, supposed to evolve, remoraid, just to sacrifice? IMO i think it would be better to replace with a trainer, but if it works, go for it!!!!! ;223;;223;;223;

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Try this one out instead:
Personaly I'd use ;257; over ;157; anyday.

PKMN: (22)
3x Torchic (GE)
2x Combusken (GE)
3x Blaziken (GE)
3x Houndour (GE)
2x Houndoom (GE)
2x Darkrai (GE #3 (or the ;488; killer)
3x Togepi
2x Togetic
3x Togekiss

Trainers: (20)
4x Rare Candy
2x Warp Point
3x Roseanne's Research
3x POV (Oak's Visit)
2x Felcity's Drawing
2x Night Maintenance (MT)
2x Quick Ball
2x Bebe's Search

Energy: (18)
4x Dark (Specail)
4x Dark (Basic)
9x Fire

Rhonder

Try this one out instead:
Personaly I'd use ;257; over ;157; anyday.

PKMN: (22)
3x Torchic (GE)
2x Combusken (GE)
3x Blaziken (GE)
3x Houndour (GE)
2x Houndoom (GE)
2x Darkrai (GE #3 (or the ;488; killer)
3x Togepi
2x Togetic
3x Togekiss

Trainers: (20)
4x Rare Candy
2x Warp Point
3x Roseanne's Research
3x POV (Oak's Visit)
2x Felcity's Drawing
2x Night Maintenance (MT)
2x Quick Ball
2x Bebe's Search

Energy: (18)
4x Dark (Specail)
4x Dark (Basic)
9x Fire

Uh, not to be rude, but doesn't using darkrai and Blaziken just slightly take away the Gold theme? and also, I agree with XSilverStarboyX in that Typhlosion rocks, though I suppose that it's not my job to be giving opinions ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;

XSilverStarboyX

Uh, not to be rude, but doesn't using darkrai and Blaziken just slightly take away the Gold theme? and also, I agree with XSilverStarboyX in that Typhlosion rocks, though I suppose that it's not my job to be giving opinions ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;

Yea it REALLY takes away from Gold's theme. But I thought about what you said about Remoraid. I could always put a new trainer card there. One reason I did pick him though and I probobly should have put this in my first post. Remoraid can attack the bench so I can weaken them when once they come out. Typhlosion and Sunflora can go in for some serious overkill;152;

Rhonder

OOOOOOOOO, now it makes sense=) that is useful. I don't have one of those remoraids, so i didn't know :p. O, and...........

Jhoto Rox!!!!!
Go Typhlosion!!!!!
;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;

Rhonder

u know what.... I just realized sumthing. u are basing your deck of off Gold like from the pokemon manga. I was wondering what you meant by pokemon special. I thought u were referring to the games. Now that I get it, thats a good attempt at copying him^_^( I checked his bio after realizing this fact)