• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golem or Rhydon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
I would go with Rhydon, because I think it is faster and has better Defense and Attack in my opinion.

mewfanforlife

I'd go with Golem because of personal preference, and the fact that it requires less training.

gscsquirtlefan

Soul Trainer
golem would be easier since you can catch a geodude much earlier than rhyhorn, but rhydon gets megahorn. i would go rhydon just for that, but both are pretty good rock/ground types.

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Golden Latios said:
I would go with Rhydon, because I think it is faster and has better Defense and Attack in my opinion.
iirc, Golem has 10 base Def and 5 base Spd higher than Rhydon. But I digress.

But Rhydon does have higher Atk, and a better movepool, IMO. Plus, it looks cooler.

Golem is much easier to train IMO.

But if you can't trade or would like a Pokémon with more pay-off, go with Rhydon.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Go for Rhydon. Golem was good in the R/B/Y days, but he's gotten pretty useless IMO.

Rhydon's hard to use, but worth it. Trust me!

Aquadragon

Darkness princess #1
Rhydon is better.

Ajox

Wobbuffet Expert
Rhydon, you don't have to trade it ^^ And it has a better combo of movepool/stats/ability

*Shadow_Destiny*

Volcano Trainer
ill take golem because he can get good moves and its easy to train

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
Rhydon for sure... it has better attack power than golem, and golem faints too easily

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
I'd have to go with Rhydon

Kodan

Master Breeder
Rhydon,

1. It can learn excellent attacks
2. It has a excellent defence. (Dont know if golems is better though)
3. Rhydon dosent look like a football.

Status
Not open for further replies.