• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golem

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh

Yay Scanlations.

QFred

Le Poke. *pokes*
Very cool! I like it! Just seeing the art shows that you are a great faker!
The first attack is very cool, but I think it is a lil' broken...

Anyways, there is something bugging me so: 9,5/10

D

dmon2

Very well done. Mend is an attack on Regirock ex, of EX: Emerald, I believe.

Everything looks good. Vengeance is spelled incorrectly. Other than that, your wording is perfect. Excellent card.

And art does not make a person a great faker. Good art makes them a good artist, and note how he properly gives credit to the actual artist - he himself did not draw that Golem.

Cascade of the Sky

Cascade Gonpory!
Very well done. Mend is an attack on Regirock ex, of EX: Emerald, I believe.

Everything looks good. Vengeance is spelled incorrectly. Other than that, your wording is perfect. Excellent card.

And art does not make a person a great faker. Good art makes them a good artist, and note how he properly gives credit to the actual artist - he himself did not draw that Golem.

I totally - agree, ZoraJolteon, you don't know how much i love your cards! just wondering, i find that art truly remarcable. Is it off a promo card possably?

10/10

M

Master Ein

Wow I like the nails and the moves you put on.I think you could other cards like DBZ or Digimon^^ 1 flaw Golem is not fighting type

B

bass_forte

In the TCG, Ground, Rock and Fighting are all Fighting.

Guy

I don't know!
Perfect! Except i think the energy costs are in the wrong positions... still, 9.5/10!