• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gone Corphishin' (299)

zhixun

Heigani is one of my favourite Pokémon in Hoenn while Kimori is the other. His stats are not bad in my opinion and he has got Crabhammer. Only 2 evolution families know that move by the time of the series so it is kind of semi signature move. Too bad he eventually did not evolve in my opinion.

I guess TR is starting to rub off on Ash an Co., what with making their own pitfalls. :)

"The shame!"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really enjoyed watching Ash and his Pokemon train on how to sense the motion of waves in preparation for the rematch with Brawly. I liked how Ash and friends stayed up all night and dug pitfalls just to see the mystery Pokemon as well. Team Rocket's antics with that wild Loudred seemed unnecessary in my view, but I cackled at them wrapped in seaweed.

phanpycross

God-king
Oh, the capture of my favorite part of Ash's hoenn team, this episode was barrels of fun, from the failed tried at trying to use pitfalls, to an epic battle by noon.

JudySpell

Banned
Corphish has always been my fav Hoenn Water type so when I saw Ash catch it I literally cheered. This was a good episode. 9/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Corphish running and sending Team Rocket into the sky was funny and I was glad that Ash managed to catch it despite the trouble it caused. Brock making pitfalls was ironic tho given how often he's fallen in them.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The start of this episode was funny when Heigani blasted the Rocket-dan, and it was really quirky how Satoshi and the others' clothes kept getting dirty throughout the episode. I guess that Heigani went on a rampage because it really didn't want them to camp there. I loved it when Kimori battled Heigani, and it's so cool that Satoshi managed to catch Heigani. Now he has four Pokemon with him in Houen. Overall, this was a great episode, and it was very funny.

Zamin

Corphish was obnoxious and totally rude, I am not a fan. Why did Ash catch it? It is not a Pokemon I like.

Putting that aside, it was an entertaining episode. People who say the Hoenn saga isn't good are wrong.

It was funny when Team Rocket fell once the hole but then ended up blasting off anyway.

I felt bad for May having choreographed her routine to find out she can't use it.

When we saw Corphish underground I was thinking that it was a reckless Ground type, but I thought that Ash capturing Corphish was a good thing. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved the part where Ash and Brock decided to take a TR idea and try it out then May and Max making them feel ashamed for admitting that if it works for TR it'll work for them. :p

ZilverLox

Banned
I loved all the stuff with TR and it was nice that they didn't go through the whole "robot of the day" fight sequence like they do in every other freaking episode. I get tired of them sometimes. It was cool to see a Loudred, its one of my favorite Hoenn Pokemon. I loved how James and Meowth were trying to psyche themselves up at the beginning while Jessie was just relaxing and then Corphish blasted them off.

Daizy

I call you honey
Huh so since when can Ash's Corphish use Dig? He was swimming through solid ground like it was nothing and he seemed so brutish here. Funny how he eventually turned friendly. :)

Corphish! My favorite out of Ash's Hoenn team, he is such a derp yet is such a resilient fighter!
Lol at Team Rocket falling in the gang's pitfall traps.
PARTY HARD WURMPLE

Last edited: