• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gone with the Windworks (612)

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
This episode was ok. I loved piplup and cyndaquil they were funny toghther I almost feel bad for piplup though he doesnt get all of the attention anymore. So yeah 7/10.

Wht! Lyra is expecting herself to marry ash! What Pokeshipping. Piplup just kept pushing Cyndaquil for jealousy. And I just seen jessies amazing hair. :D

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I love Piplup and Cyndaquil's rivalry, it's kinda funny. There wasn't much going on this episode, it was OK.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Interesting episode. Piplup and Cyndaquil developed a (violent) rivalry of sorts, and Cyndaquil held its own in the first battle.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would think Lyra is extremely awkward to be around in real life. So Dawn, Ash, Brock, or Khoury? Marry one nao.

7/10.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Piplup and Cyndaquil's rivalry was the only interesting thing in this episode

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Fun episode for me. Love Lyra - she's such a PearlShipper xD! Piplup and Cyndaquil's rivalry looks interesting, can't wait to see how it develops over the next few episodes. Some good Team Rocket stuff as well, I enjoyed the episode!

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Valley Windworks for the 1st time. It was cool to see Grotle and Cyndaquil battle each other. Piplup was definitely very rude and a jerk, taking Cyndaquil's Poffin and eating it. Piplup and Cyndaquil really are jealous of each other, both really wanting Dawn's attention. It was funny to see the Gang arguing with each other over cookies. The Magcargo robot was very unique and odd. For being such a young baby Pokemon, Cyndaquil is an incredible battler.

40/100

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Oh Lyra, if only you were in our lives earlier. Having Lyra makes so much sense now. So honest yet I wonder why she didn't get excited about Khoury who she was traveling with already. But I guess he is not her type.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hahaha, I love the rivalry between Piplup and Cyndaquil in this episode. Although Dawn's Cyndaquil is equally as cute as Ash, at least Dawn's can stand up for itself better. :) Piplup getting mad always tends to crack me up. Some people find Piplup really annoying, but I think he's funny, especially when he's mad.

I also like Lyra asking Dawn about Ash, and Wobbuffet getting the now-rare chance to use his moves to KO pokemon. :) He doesn't get the chance to do it too much outside of the Johto episodes. Korey panicking about never getting out of the windworks place is pretty funny too.

7/10

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Loved the shipping reference in this episode, the animators always tend to give a few hints, misty, may, dawn, but they stop it and let the rest of us guess :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked seeing Ash's Grotle battling Dawn's Cyndaquil, although Grotle using Rock Climb on a newly-hatched Cyndaquil seemed like overkill imo. I also screamed when Piplup ate Cyndaquil's Poffin; clearly Piplup was jealous that another Pokemon was getting more attention than him. Team Rocket's Magcargo mecha and Afros at the end were redundant though.

Man, Dawn's lucky having her Cyndaquil being born with moves like Flame Wheel and Swift. :)

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
I like the little rivalry with Piplup and Cyndaquil. I like how Lyra was hinting a relationship between Dawn and Ash.

JudySpell

Banned
Piplup was such a jerk to Cyndaquil here and I guess he was so used to stealing every one's screen-time that he didn't want Cyndaquil to get any either. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Cyndaquil and Piplup not getting along was funny, even tho it was mostly Piplup who acted bratty. Lyra interacting with Dawn was cool as well, but I wasn't excited about seeing Valley Windworks again. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
The more I think about it, the more Pochama's actions seemed extremely uncalled for in this episode. His spat with Hinoarashi was ridiculous in the sense that Hinoarashi wasn't rude or offensive to Pochama at all, yet Pochama felt threatened just because Hinoarashi was the "baby" of Hikari's team. How asinine.