• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gonna Rule The School! (291)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Overall, this episode was pretty good. I liked the beginning of this episode, seeing Satoshi dressed weirdly. And it was also interesting that they met the Gym Leader Tsutsuji in this episode. I liked how she taught the kids at the academy by giving them lessons with Okido-hakase on the video phone. I also liked when Haruka ran off to go to the Contest lesson. Oh, and I also liked the part where we finally got to see a Bakphoon in the anime. It was really cool that Masato took the beginner's class too. Too bad he didn't keep the Nyoromo though.

Zamin

I thought Ash's clothes were funny and it was a shame everybody hated them so much.

It was cool seeing Max battle, I would love for him to have his own Pokemon.

It isn't cute how much Jessie loves her Wurmple but man I really miss Weezing and Arbok, they were the quintessential Team Rocket Pokemon.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was really cool that Masato took the beginner's class too. Too bad he didn't keep the Nyoromo though.

Well the Poliwag belonged to the Rustboro city trainer's school, so Max couldn't have kept it any ways since it wasn't wild sadly. I did think him forming a friendship with Poliwag was sweet however.

Prof Oak giving lectures to Roxanne's school was my favorite scene, but how come the kids needed to go to school while older kids like Ash didn't?

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Nice to see May getting more into the Pokemon Contests which is another thing that's good about this episode is it gives May a chance to make a decision on what she'll be doing for the rest of the series.

ZilverLox

Banned
I liked Roxanne muchly. I was really surprised Brock didn't have much of a reaction to her at all. Before, I never noticed that her hair ribbon was all one thing. It had a pretty green stone in the back. I think it was stupid how Max kept using Poliwag's defensive attacks. He should know to at least use one offensive. I mean, it was just really dumb.

The Trainer's School didn't live up to its full potential here. Like what was the point of showing Max's interest in studying there if he wasn't going to stay. That and Roxanne's VA sounded like every other dub female.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The Trainer's School didn't live up to its full potential here. Like what was the point of showing Max's interest in studying there if he wasn't going to stay. That and Roxanne's VA sounded like every other dub female.

Did you really think Max was gonna stay? Because he was new to the cast, so he wasn't going anywhere.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was cool seeing Max battle, I would love for him to have his own Pokemon.

Speaking of which, given Masato's overall inexperience with Pokemon, I was surprised that he was able to command Nyoromo as well as he did. I imagine that his studying of battle videos must've helped him learn the basics, however.

And here's Typhlosion's only appearance in the main TV series :(