• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good combination?

So what do you think, is it a good combo?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[aka]

hi, i just played a match w/ my friend (yu-gi-oh), and i may have discovered an awesome combination:
Gravekeeper's Servant (continuous magic)
Solemn Wishes (continuous trap)
Soul Absorption (continuous spell)
Dimensional Fissure (continuous spell)
Gren Maju Da Eiza (effect monster)

so.....what do ya'll think? other things that work with this are Dark hole, Soul Release, and Skull Lair

It works, but the fact that it requires five cards to work is the problem.

[aka]

well, you don't need all five but, its better if you have them.
Dark Hole is banned.....well maybe in tournaments, but not otheriwise right? (when you play @ home, the rules don't really matter)
btw, how many Soul release can u have i a deck? 1?
please suggest other cards to go w/ this combo pepplz

[aka]

......Ma...cro.........?
i also found other things that work good are (this is just stuff from my deck) :
Simultaneous Loss (trap)
Cyber Jar
Trap Hole
Time Wizard
Infinite Dissmissal
pretty much anything that destroys monsters

Using the card Macro Cosmos from EOJ.

Continous Trap Card
You can Special Summon 1 "Helios - The Primordial Sun" from your habd or deck. While this card is on the field, any card sent to the graveyard is removed from play instead.