• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Evening!

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Time fo' some Fun Wit' Me!

Hello! I am Strolling.

I am one of the more classical Pokemon fans and was a Gen 1 Yellow Lover over all. I have played up to Gen 4 and Gen 5(Black) is in the mail.

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Pikachu just because of the anime, and my favorite type is Dragons because well Dragons are awesome.

Alas, I only have FR/LG and Platinum left in my Pokemon collection so I am generally new to Gen 5 and my memory is spotty on Gen 2/3 as it has been a long time but I know the main pokemon.

Well, that's all I can think of :)

Last edited:

R2J

R.I.P #31
Welcome to SPPF!

Need any help just ask!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.