• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Friends, Great Training! (868)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Wow, that makes an entire evolutionary line with god awful dub voices. I mean that's a new kind of low, even for them.. and we're talking about the same people who keep allowing Lisa Ortiz to voice different characters without altering her pitch or tone even the tiniest bit..

Other than the voicing though, this episode still made me smile because it was at this point in the raw that I finally found my love for Goodra as a species.. I mean, look how adorable it is..

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a fan of any of Goodra's voices, but they can't please everybody. Animation was up to par, especially with the training battle at the end.

I did find it odd how TR didn't care much for Raichu, Wartortle or Sliggoo. They had me with their ploy, but then they lost me.

Overally, not a very exciting episode, but it was nice to see Tierno again (Todd voices him well~).

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Took me ages to get round to this episode but I've finally watched it.

I quite enjoyed this episode. I liked TR coming in from 'far away' but I just hoped that it stopped there as I thought they didn't add a great deal to the episode except for starting a fire. Sliggoo was fantastic all episode and then it evolved into Goodra! Goodra is adorable to start with, but those hugs look so great, I want one!

Good episode, onto the next one!

Pikachu52

This episodes is a significant milestone in Pikachu's development. He's now battled a Raichu and won without going through the will I won't I evolve motion he did on the previous two times he battled his evolved form in Kanto and Sinnoh. It shows he's comfortable with his body image and knows he doesn't have to change it for others. He also managed to beat a Raichu with some ease which shows how strong he's become. Well done Pikachu. I'm proud of you.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
A fine episode. One good part was Tierno showing off his new Pokémon, of which we already seen before. Good to see them again. The battle between Tierno and Ash was good, too.

Where did we see Tierno's Pokémon before? I thought his only Pokémon who had appeared before this was Squirtle at the summer camp.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Whoa, I was surprised at the speed of Ash's Goodra's evolution. The only Pokemon I can think of that evolved faster under Ash's care is Caterpie.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Tierno had such a lively team of Pokemon and I was impressed by how Team Rocket had a mecha that kidnapped the Pokemon for them. Sliggoo's evolution was cool and I liked how it battled against Tierno's Raichu. :]

I was never a big Sliggoo fanatic, so I let out a sigh of relief when Ash's Sliggoo evolved here. Goodra's just so much better as shown when it fought Tierno's Pokemon and Ash definitely deserved a fully evolved pseudo-Legendary after so long.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Tierno showing up was fantastic even if he came back to become Numelgon's punching bag. I was pleased to see how fast Satoshi's Numeil evolved, however. I didn't think it'd happen so suddenly, yet I enjoyed it.

This episode should have focused less on Team Rocket's plot, and more on the battle between Ash and Tierno. Despite me sighing on Tierno going all googly eyes on Serena, I feel bad for him, because he got his butt handed in his match against Ash, but that's because Ash had Goodra in his team. Overall the episode was okay but I definitely would have liked to see more from Tierno.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I loved Tierno's team. It made sense that he'd have dancing Pokemon since he was an expert at using rhythm strategies. I just wish he'd have shown more of his strength when he faced Numelgon.