• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Friends Trade Shop

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
Good Friends Trade Shop​

BLABOsbanner.png

Here I offer a nice selection of pokemon for trade. I have many pokemon of most generations, so just ask me if you want something, there is a large chance I have it. The best way for me to trade is usually over GTS, or rendezvous negotiation trade.

sawsbuck, latias, pichu, suicune, raikou, entei, gyrados
It will be very hard for you to win my sawsbuck from me (like three shinies for it)

japanese ditto, american ditto, bulbasaur, charmander, totodile, chimchar, piplup, turtwig, snivy, tepig, thundurus, gothita, solosis (modest-magic guard), sawk, throh, rufflet

shiny pokemon, vullaby, tornadus, chikorita, cyndaquil, darkrai, mew

Hope you find something you want!!!​

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I can breed you a vullaby, but I'm looking for a Deoxys... That's not a fair deal, right? So you can ask for more and I'll try to get it. I have some DW females.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I can breed you a Chikorita! Do you have a Cobalion?

I can trade you chikorita(lvl 1 knows body slam, aromatherapy,safegaurd,solarbeam) and cyndaquil(not as awesome as chikorita haha) but I'm looking for Poliwrath, victreebel, exeggutor, politoed, aipom, slowking, any unown I don’t have, silcoon, whismur if you have any of those

PM if you're interested