• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good + Good = Bad

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
So basically, post an object that would be useless / terrible / just nullifying if combined with the next poster's object. But the catch is, both objects must be a good thing on their own. Quite a challenge, for a forum game, eh? Of course, people's views on "good" are different.

Example:
Poster 1: A pretty butterfly.
Poster 2: A cool lizard. (Lizard eats butterfly!)
Poster 3: Stretchy goo. (The lizard drowns in the goo? IDK)

For now, I'll start with some easy food.

Pizza.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Rust? (Pretty cool how rust made the Statue of Liberty green (( well not rust, but it was still due to the aging of metal)), but rust + massive fire extinguisher? The rusted metal wouldn't be able to hold the pressure, and....KABLOOIE!)

rotrum

Ice Cold
The Osone layer (we'd be freesing cold if we did'nt ahve it...we'd be FROSEN)
(pollution is kept too.)

Dittoman97

Piplup?
scissors (scissors use cut, leather faints!)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
A campfire. It causes the paper to light, and burns down the woods.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Lungs. They keep us alive, but not when there's water in them.

Hazel_Nut

Lots and lots of delicious bubblegum. Duh, you can't breathe!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
A pile of mud. (Mud extinguishes fire)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
A playful Cat...

*A cat in the mud is hated*