1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Good Hero to go with Riolu in Sky?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Terra Force, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Terra Force

Terra Force <-- Current Hunt

Ok I'm going to start over my sky soon but I'm not sure of my hero. I don't really want riolu as my hero since I was him last time. I was sorta feeling using him as a partner but I'm not sure if its a good idea or not. I'm not too picky so I wouldn't mind changing riolu if someone has a better combo for me. Thanks in advance.

2. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

um, a chimchar is always a good partner or hero. maybe you can place him with a bulbasaur, shinx or mudkips

3. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Shinx, discharge comes in handy for monster houses.

4. Terra Force

Hmm Shinx sounds good since I deeply hate monster houses, but does mudkip's Endeavor work on bosses?

5. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Riolu's got a good edge against most everything in the game, so it's really up to you.

6. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

I used Shinx and easily beat the game.

7. Terra Force

In my last game I had Riolu as a hero, but in the last place I kept losing since his defenses are bad. I had munchlax as a partner.

8. Garch0mp0utrage

Garch0mp0utrage SemiPokemonUnMaster

When I played sky (of course I chose was Riolu..) Shinx came in handy a ton of times.

First off, we were an awesome pair, able to cover eachother's weaknesses. Second off Shinx kicks monster houses butt with a handy discharge, like said in some posts above me. Only problem is lightningrod Rhyperior (or Rhydon whatever.) but since Riolu can easily take them out, it's a good partner to go with.

9. ZoruaBoo

ZoruaBoo *slaps younger me*

Shinx and Riolu make a great combo, for the reasons above, but Chimchar is a good option too!

10. Luna-kun

Luna-kun Cool pokemon master

i just want to say, that once i play with hero riolu and choose as partner Skitty. it is bad, but it was couple like me and my friend. so game was closer to heart

11. Terra Force

Yeah thanks everybody i ended up starting out with Shinx and a partner Riolu! Wish me luck.