• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Love Charm (Advanceshipping, PG-13)

ChloboShoka

Writer
It must feel good to finally have this story finished. I'm glad you managed to find the time to finish it. Both of the final installmants were beautifully written and the final scene at the end is so beautiful and such a lovely surprise.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
It must feel good to finally have this story finished. I'm glad you managed to find the time to finish it. Both of the final installmants were beautifully written and the final scene at the end is so beautiful and such a lovely surprise.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.
Thank you; that means a lot, and you put it very eloquently. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Gary's Umbreon

This story is soooooooooooooooooooooooo great! I loved all of it....Except the end.

No offence because this story has to be in my top ten favorite fics, but the ending really sucked...

Seriously though it was a great story. Thank you for that.

Breeder Drew

Thank you so much for finishing this Gazmof. I remember reading this story a few years back, wishing for an ending, and now that I finally have one, I can sleep in peace at night.

Thank you for finishing the story, it was a great one! :)

I wish the ending could have gone differently, though. Really sad about that, Unless it was setting up for a sequel, which I doubt considering I suspect you're not really into writing these stories anymore, which is completely understandable.

Again, thanks for finishing it, though. :)