• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Manga dl'ing places

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of those who prefer to go the zip way and sometimes rar (don't bet your ass on it though), so I neither torrent nor... uh, dl most anime since I'm not really into that (keep nitpicking over every little detail they added/left out/altered from the manga haha), so.. anyone got good places to download manga, preferably not via the IRC or stream and whatnot? My drive crashed, so the kilobytes of manga I had up on the pictures folder (which, for amusement's sake, I always end up buying the day it comes out lol nevertheless) are gone sadly.

So I'll just go ahead and ask where you find the following series in their entirety (without having to paypal, I can't fucking stress that enough):

The World is Mine (yes you, Hellkorn, I'm asking you, as much I hate to admit it)

Mushishi (all I find are bits and pieces users have uploaded which are sometimes not even dl'able, FUCK YOU MANGATRADERS)

Blame!

Okay, maybe that isn't some "flaming-0wnaged00d!11!!11" list, but it's pretty darn close! I'm picky 'bout mai manga so I only get into it if it fits my austere critiria (sp?), lol.

Post now.

Rave

Banned
This isn't allowed to be talked about here.

Read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.