• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Mangas

/\One Piece/\

Gumo Gumo no Pistol!
Just need a list of a few good ones, getting tired of waiting for a new one piece chapter every week...I want to pick up Death Note, But are there any other worth While Mangas? Thanks much!!!

Hunter x Hunter
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Eyeshield 21
Berserk
20th Century Boys
Happy
Monster
Pluto
1st Arc of Death Note
Hajime no Ippo
Akira
Fruits Basket
Yotsuba&!
Azumanga Daioh
Rurouni Kenshin
Great Teacher Onizuka
Maison Ikkoku
Ranma 1/2
Urusei Yatsura
Blade of the Immortal
Lone Wolf and Cub
NANA
Genshiken
Welcome to the NHK
Honey and Clover
Hellsing
Chrono Crusade
SaiKano
Slam Dunk
Bitter Virgin
Chobits
Fullmetal Alchemist
Homunculus
Ghost in the Shell (with some exceptions)
Hikaru no Go
Kare Kano
Hot Gimmick
Gantz
Flame of Recca
Mushishi
Negima
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ouran High School Host Club
Saint Seiya
School Rumble
Suzuka
Parfait Tic
Cardcaptor Sakura
Excel Saga
Fist of the North Star
Slayers

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
lol @ first arc of Death Note.

Read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it is god. But yeah, Battle Franky sucked the potential out of this topic with his massive list. XD

lol @ first arc of Death Note.

Read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it is god. But yeah, Battle Franky sucked the potential out of this topic with his massive list. XD

nah he had alot more to go though i disagree with some of his choices.

here's some others:

Eden:It's an Endless World.
Trigun Maximum
Crying Freedman
Old Boy
Koroshiya 1(it's very sick though)
MPD Psycho
Levithian
Blame!
Golgo 13
damn i could go on and on

Last edited:

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Demon Diaries
King Of Hell
.hack//LoTB
Kingdom Hearts

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Hmm, Franky's list lacks two of my favorite mangas, BECK and Narutaru, so I'll go ahead and recommend those to you. :p

BECK [mongolian chop squad] is about a kid who learns to play guitar and eventually joins a band that becomes very popular. It's worth reading because the characters are very unique, and black people don't get the short of the stick for once (as in, they don't randomly show up and do nothing).

Narutaru is harder to describe, because I kinda couldn't tell just what the hell was going on at times, but the main story is about creatures called 'Dragonets'/'Dragons' which can have an attachment to the people they meet.
Emotional drama and disturbing things occur after Shiina (main character) encounters one of these dragons (who she names Hoshimaru), which results in death, violence, and tragedy for people around her and into her own life.

I can't think of anymore than that, since Franky listed all the ones I was going to say. :F

Last edited:

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Seriously, I'll tell you in spoilers, but be warned, it's a plot twist and such, so it sort of kills the "OMFGWTF" ness, here... I'll give you a hint and say it includes the much loved "L". Don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled, I'm not getting hated. ">___>

L dies.