• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Mangas

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I'll also recommend Prince of Tennis, the volume I read was pretty decent, though some of the text was cut off. :(

Konosuke

I am Erureido
How about Whats your Favorite Manga lets try that ^^

My fave manga? The depends....i suppose.

Bleach,
Naruto,
One Piece,
Flame of Recca,
666 Satan,
Ruroni Kenshin,
Trigun series,
Fullmetal Alchemist,
Hajime no Ippo (Boxing),
Prince of Tennis,
Bowling King,
Hikaru no Go,
Penguin Brothers,
Love Hina,
Fruits Basket,
Ichigo 100%,
Battle Royale,
Elfen Lied,
Eternal Sabbath,
Death Note,
Monster,
Black Cat,
Yakitate!! Japan!,
MAR,
Mahou Sensei Negima,
Yu Yu Hakusho,
Pokemon Adventures/Special,
Beck,
Chobits,
Detective Conan.

I have many favorite Series XD

My fave manga? The depends....i suppose.
Bowling King,

bowling King isn't a japanese manga. It's made in Taiwan. I guess it can be called a Manhua(chinese word for comic.)

Rip Van Winkle > Ceras and Intergral....

teal

Like Jin'e Udou. too bad he is underated. only other villian besides Saito to bring out Battosai from Kenshin. Shinsengumi ftw.

Haha Jin-E lacked any sort of motivation.

'Oh I'm a killer just for the hell of it'
'OMG! Battousai must come out or I'll dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

Haha Jin-E lacked any sort of motivation.

'Oh I'm a killer just for the hell of it'
'OMG! Battousai must come out or I'll dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

Dude have you even READ RK??? His blood lust for killing was an after effect for killing so many in the revolution and 10+ years. Kenshin even mention have he kept on being a hitokiri, he would end up like Jin'e.

Jin'e important for showing the horror of being a hitokiri.

If you think Jin'e doesn't have much depth, neither does Aoshi, Shishio, Saito ETC. which all want Kenshin to RELEASE his HITOKIRI MODE!!!!!! OMFG!

Don't sprout shit you don't know.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
And is Beck, Nausicaa, and Jojos Bizarre Adeventure really that good? Because ive been thinking of picking them up, but i dont know....Please people i need help.

I can't speak for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as I haven't read it (and don't really have much of a desire to), but I can attest to Beck and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind being worthy of collecting (so as long as you aren't put off by multi-volume on-going manga, which the former is). Beck is simply a very good manga with tight character development and also shows how people aspire to reach their dreams in things they love (way better than most of that shounen drivel). Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is an epic fantasy masterpiece that is pretty much regarded as one of the greatest manga ever created, and deservedly so.

Man it sucks i gotta order Eden online because all my local Borders has is volume 1! ill try Barnes and Noble this weekend though. Also does the story pick up after volume 1, because it really seems like it will. I mean the rest wont be as "boring" as the first chapter explaing the disease will it? But dont get me wrong im going to get the next volume, i was just wondering.

Actually I found the first chapter to be very enjoyable in spite of the "God sucks" dialogue that sparsely came up. Given enough pages Endo can really make an excellent story, which is something to also be noted in the upcoming release of Tanpenshu. Contrastingly, the rest of volume one was lackluster and volume two didn't interest me that much. When Dark Horse released volume three it was than when I really became interested in the series and there were many elements that showed me Endo was not going to cater to the fans like many would want. Volume four keeps at it with arguably the one-on-one fight ever orchestrated in manga. Finally, I've read ahead with the scanlations to volume eleven, and can confirm that Eden is well worth keeping up with.

yea sort of. it really picks up in volume 3. It gets really crazy by volume 5.

Uh, wait, you've read volume five? Dark Horse hasn't put it out yet... so either you've read scans, or else I'm misinterpreting what you said.

Uh, wait, you've read volume five? Dark Horse hasn't put it out yet... so either you've read scans, or else I'm misinterpreting what you said.

I was giving out what YOU told me. Since I can trust your words on something I haven't read yet.

Dre

Good at Life.
Jin-e was one of the best, if not actually THE best RK villian in the story. He was REALLY good for showing what COULD have happened to Kenshin.

He gave a lot of info about what was to happen in the story, and he even made Kenshin snap. Even Sojiro (my personal favorite villian .. I'm a little ashamed, but I like him anyway) couldn't bring out the effed up Hitokiri in Kenshin.

And am I the only one who liked Shura (the pirate girl)? I know, I know ... still, for some reason, I just liked that character.

And as long as we're talking about "other" mangas, I really like Hikaru No Go. Number 8 is supposed to come out in November, right?

mugen33

I can't speak for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as I haven't read it (and don't really have much of a desire to), but I can attest to Beck and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind being worthy of collecting (so as long as you aren't put off by multi-volume on-going manga, which the former is). Beck is simply a very good manga with tight character development and also shows how people aspire to reach their dreams in things they love (way better than most of that shounen drivel). Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is an epic fantasy masterpiece that is pretty much regarded as one of the greatest manga ever created, and deservedly so.

Actually I found the first chapter to be very enjoyable in spite of the "God sucks" dialogue that sparsely came up. Given enough pages Endo can really make an excellent story, which is something to also be noted in the upcoming release of Tanpenshu. Contrastingly, the rest of volume one was lackluster and volume two didn't interest me that much. When Dark Horse released volume three it was than when I really became interested in the series and there were many elements that showed me Endo was not going to cater to the fans like many would want. Volume four keeps at it with arguably the one-on-one fight ever orchestrated in manga. Finally, I've read ahead with the scanlations to volume eleven, and can confirm that Eden is well worth keeping up with.

Sounds awesome, guess i have to get Nausicaa. Beck sounds good too, i flipped through a volume and i would probably know if i read it, but whats with the < (text) > things? Is that when they sing, or something like that? Thanks for the help Hellkorn.