• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

good nature for a milotic

pikapika

whats a good nature for a milotic?? what stats should it have?
ive got a few feebas' thats ill evolve later with

-quiet nature
-impish nature
-naive nature
-mild nature
-brave nature
-hasty nature
-ashful nature
-naughty nature
-serious nature

whish one should i use??? thanks

Aurora_Fox

fffffffffff
Out of those, I'd go with serious.

If you can get one with a bold nature though, that would be better.

kerriganrisevil

I was interested about this thread because I have a feebas with one of the 4 natures recommanded. But I don't know If I must to maximize its beauty stat completelly or if the nature and beauty stat can be as half for the evolution because the powerful dry berries are almost impossible to find again.

If you just want to evolve it, then Modest, Mild, Rash or Quiet.

If for battling purposes, a Bold one.

kerriganrisevil

you mean if I have one of the 4 natures recommanded, I don't need to maximize its beauty stat completly to evolve it to Milotic?

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
i'd go for bold

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
you mean if I have one of the 4 natures recommanded, I don't need to maximize its beauty stat completly to evolve it to Milotic?
No, it is just easier to raise its Beauty stat when it has a Modest, Mild, Rash or Quiet nature.

Bold, like stated before, is the best nature for Milotic if you wish to use it for battles.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
It's not like you can't evolve a Bold natured Feebas either. You just have to use the right berries.
Yeah, I was just specifying that it's easier with the aforementioned natures. I know you can evolve Bold Feebas'. I've evolved a fair few of them myself.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Why a bold one?
Because Milotic is a decent wall with higher defense. And the physical attack isn't really needed anyway, since it's crappy to begin with, and you're better off with the stat gains in more promising areas. Beef up her defenses and rely on status and special attack for dealing damage. Mirror coat is nice too. :p

nubinator

Banned
RestTalk moveset works the best... IMO. But Bold nature is the way togo.

CandyRobot

So....

A Milotic with a Modest Nature is no good in battle...?

KageNaruto

That is correct, CandyRobot.

Really? Even if the only moves that do damage are Ice Beam and Surf (I'm going for the sleeping milotic)

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Exactly, they are the only moves that do damage. The Restalk Milotic is more about taking hits than dishing them out.

KageNaruto

But I mean would they inflict enough damage? 100 base sp. atk is pretty good still, but without any EVs in it Im skeptical at how fast it can take things down

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Milotic probably won't get too many OHKO's, but then again, it's not a sweeper, nor is it meant to be one.