• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Ol' Rating of the User Title Above You

Dattebayo

Banned
7/10, an ok pun.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
5/10

It stops you from looking like you have a "fetish for drawn little girl feet", which is progress, but it's still meh-ish...

natie

Mr. F
10/10

Awesome CD, and it fits your avatar completely :D

natie

Mr. F
9/10

Gentlemen.

It's actually supposed to say 'If I joined before you, I'm cooler than you', but the limit only lets me put in 'If I joined before y' and because that makes no sense at all, I thought I'd just put 'Cooler than you' instead.

natie

Mr. F
8/10

Fits your avatar quite well.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
7/10

False.

Immersion makes me think of baptism. Thinking of a Tentacool being baptized is just downright hilarious.

10/10

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
10/10 again :D

also my UT came around because i think the new legendarys look like they belong in a final fantasy game, the P stands for pokemon :p

An interesting thought. Those new Pokemon are getting compared to a lot of different things. Why not Final Fantasy?

9/10

Dattebayo

Banned
7/10, are you referring to Pikachu as being digitally remastered or yourself?

Dattebayo

Banned
5/10, why should I follow you when you hate me using your opinions, so can I make you and your friends like me again without using the same opinions as you guys?