• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Ol' Rating of the User Title Above You

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
10/10 Same reasons

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. My thoughts on it haven't changed yet.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same reasons.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. Describes Winry hilariously. :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Guess it suits the avatar.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. Hilariously describes Winry.

8/10.
I’m really short, I am only 5’1. I’m the shortest one in the family. My sister is taller than I am.
I see, that's not really short when compared to the height of average women in our country, but in USA, yes.

TBH, I was pretty much your height until the age of about 14 to be precise, before the late effect of puberty really took on myself and I grew about 6 inches taller in the next 5 years before I stopped growing naturally. So my height now is 5'7", which is actually 1 inch taller than the average height of men in our country (yeah I know that in your country it's much higher).

Similar like Ed, who was shown to have grown much taller towards the end of the series (significantly taller than Winry and about the same height as Al), so from this perspective I'm really a lot similar to Ed. ;)

Oh, and funnily, like you, my younger sister is still taller than me, 5'8", but that's because she's really tall for an woman in our country. :)

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. I will make sure not to indeed.

Similar like Ed, who was shown to have grown much taller towards the end of the series (significantly taller than Winry and about the same height as Al), so from this perspective I'm really a lot similar to Ed. ;)

So do you hate milk as well?