• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Ol' Rating of the User Title Above You

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
9/10 Thank you muches

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Pretty boring, and finishing the dex ain't a big deal anymore, it seems. 4/10

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
4/10 No idea what it's about still. Some anime? And finishing the dex is time consuming, so I give him a 10/10.

! Q

I do what I want!
6/10
I liek Torchiks

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
10/10

Momentai is SO CUTE and I love him/her! Plus, it means to relax and stuff which I need help doing...

Canada

Banned
9/10.

I see you still haven't corrected the typo to "#TeamLittlechic" ;D

Canada

Banned
6/10 idk what you're referring to but it's alright

Slowy

New and Improved
3/5 It's okay, but it's strange typing and confusing; is it a pun in reference to Onix for "acceptable" or "unacceptable?"

7/10 You're Chiko...... I get the 'Momentai'.....

Slowy

New and Improved
3.5/5 Your user title is better than mine is, and I'm not putting this down simply out of being humble. (In my defense, I ran out of room.)

Slowy

New and Improved
3/5 I'd have more of an opinion if I knew what it said. (Schade, if you don't like it, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it, and I'm not going to lose sleep. However, would you mind explaining why you don't like it? Otherwise, there's a risk of someone thinking you're just bashing (not that I think you are; I'm just informing you, that's all).)