• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Pokemon for Wifi-Battles

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
During I´m waiting on the European release of DP I´m searching for Pokemon for my future Wifi-Team.
I´ll post my favourite Pokemon from DP here sorted by type and stats.NO LEGENDARIES PLEASE!
You might post your (future) Wifi-Teams here and you are allowed to comment on teams or give suggestions for improvement!

holli2104

Overheat!
you just don't get it-.-
are you that dumb?
we won't suggest you a team
and if you want your team to be rated go to the RMT section-.-

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
If you want to know some good poke's for wi-fi (as the titles say's) than, rozerade, togekiss, lucario, heracross and wobbufet are good choices.