• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Regigigas Moveset?

Xous

Good Regigigas,Gliscor,Yanmega Movesets?

I'm training my Regigigas now, but I'm unsure of a good Moveset. It's Naughty (Wish I could've had Adamant, but I took what the game gave me after turning the game off and re-catching it several times), and I'm giving it the standard Physical Sweeper 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 4 HP spread.

But because of its Slow Start, I'm wondering if it's (a.) even fit for the Physical Sweeper position, or (b.) even usable?

I know it has the Elemental Punches at its disposal, but E.Q. is nice too...

Thanks for any help! :)

Oh yes, what's a good Gliscor (Jolly), and Yanmega (timid, Speed Boost)movset?

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Yanmega @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Bug Buzz
~Air Slash
~Protect (free Speed Boost :))
~Ancientpower/Shadow Ball

don't know Gliscor, sorry.

Regigigas @ Choice Band/Leftovers
Naughty Nature (yes, Adamant is better....maybe you can try getting one from a trade?)
~Earthquake
~Ice Punch
~Thunderpunch
~Crush Grip/Return

The only Gigas moveset I can think of....maybe you should wait until the other raters come here :p

Last edited:

Xous

Yanmega @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Bug Buzz
~Air Slash
~Protect
~Ancientpower/Shadow Ball

don't know Gliscor, sorry.

Regigigas @ Choice Band
Naughty Nature (yes, Adamant is better....maybe you can try getting one from a trade?)
~Earthquake
~Ice Punch
~Thunderpunch
~Crush Grip?

The only Gigas moveset I can think of....maybe you should wait until the other raters come here :p

Thanks. :)

I've got a friend with an Adamant one... I'll see what he wants for it.

Is the Protect on Yanmega for free Speed Boosts?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Yes, Protect is for a free Speed Boost. For Regigigas, Return >>>> Crush Grip, if you are using Choice Band on it (since the power of Crush Grip gets lower as opponent's HP gets lower). But if you are giving it Leftovers, then Crush Grip is fine.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Gliscor
Stone Edge
Ice Fang
EQ
X-scissor

Yanmega
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Hypnosis
Protect(yah free speed boost)