• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto! (946)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I won't live through Samson Oak. His existence is being an extremely forced pun machine.

Imagine if Kukui's entire character was getting beaten up by Pokemon moves (and somehow that hasn't show up yet...)

He hasn't had more than a couple lines per episode yet, I doubt it will get that annoying.

My favorite episode so far!

COMMENTS:

- Mimikyu is sooo cool! But is it really stronger than Pikachu??
- Rotom Pokedex is kinda cute.
- WTF is up with that Bewear? lol
- Samson Oak's puns are terrible.

I actually liked TR in this episode. Funny!

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was excited when I saw the Rocket-dan trio arrive in Alola, and I enjoyed their flashback of when they received their newest set of orders from Sakaki, too. Seeing Nyasu get spooked by Mimikkyu, and then him seeing hallucinations of female Pokemon was highly amusing. I was glad that Mimikkyu held a deep grudge against Pikachu, too.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Okay so this 3rd episode is great for me and here is why...

1) Team Rocket is back!
I am very happy to see them again and I find them very humorous but not as obnoxious as they were in the Diamond and Pearl saga (I hated them so much there). They actually are a bit more of a force to be reckoned with this season having a bit more defined goals with their residency in Alola. And also...

2) Mimikyu
Wow, we got an uncommon Alola region Pokemon right off the bat on the 3rd episode. The way they made it creepy, mysterious, and a rival to Pikachu is something I am eager to see play out. Mimikyu may be the strongest Pokemon Team Rocket has recruited yet. Its hate for Pikachu definitely plays out as something Ash and co. have to look out for.

3) Rotom-Dex
This character... my absolute favorite actually. I love how it is perplexed at Ash's actions and discoveries because well... no one does it like Ash and the anime has a tendency to play away from actual game mechanics. Rotom-Dex being surprised and uttering "does not compute" is pretty funny. Even funnier is Rotom-Dex learning Ash's swag and implementing it in his memory drive to use. The voice for it is also perfect for it. I love this little guy.

4) Rockruff
It's a cute little guy and Prof. Kukui's partner. I like it. I hope to see more of a development from it.

This one I rate 8.1/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nyter said:
Mimikyu may be the strongest Pokemon Team Rocket has recruited yet. Its hate for Pikachu definitely plays out as something Ash and co. have to look out for.

Mimikkyu's strength is only really impressive against Pikachu however since it generally isn't very interested in putting in all its effort while battling other Pokemon. I think that balances out Mimikkyu since it would be really overpowered if it was more passionate about battling every Pokemon that it meets.