• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto! (946)

DotKU

Champion
Not many complaints about this episode, though Rotom could start to get annoying with excessive use. Though, I'm glad they decided to put another episode along side this one because this one was a little slow... and also, the next episode was awesome.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I like Rotomdex but excessive use is not recommend. It is kind of annoying. Though I think it's part of it being annoying is on purpose.

Loved TR's entrance. Giovanni looking sinister as ever and Meowth's illusion of Giovanni petting him brought back fond feelings. :3 Team Rocket looking kind of ugly but they look a lot better in the next episode (even though Jessie is sinister looking!!) Mimikyu was amazing!! Loved its hate powered rage towards our lovable Pikachu.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Rotomdex and Mimikyu were the best parts of the episode. Also Jessie's hair is back to red again and Mallow had a semi frown for once.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Why do I suspect that the Rotomdex will be the most annoying character in the series? XD

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i think the introductory episode could have focused a little less on rotomdex, but i think i'm gonna love it. the va is really what makes it for me.

Janovy

Banned
*Raises hand*

It's such a major stepdown from its game incarnation that it's kinda sad.
I didn't realize it would be getting SO MUCH SCREENTIME.

At first it was cute, but then it started getting downright obnoxious...

Janovy

Banned
So I was kind of right it was the new Piplup...
In terms of screentime, yes. In terms of obnoxiousness, no. Piplup was one of my favorite DP characters.

Rotom is just...ugh.

Jason3b93

I wish that Inkay and Gourgeist got a better ending

DS0308

<--- Actually me
If they could tone down the amounts of Rotomdex in subsequent episodes I'll be fine, I do agree it got a little tedious. It had it's moments though.

Tbf I did spend most of my playthrough in the games telling Rotom to shut up because of all that incessant talking but I still like it. :p