• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GOOD type combinations for the 5th gen

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Fire Pyschic: Ground, Dark, Water, Rock, Ghost. Alot common weaknesses, and I guess it wouldn't have that good attacks.. Psychic, Flamethrower..
Well yes alot of weakness, but with good spd, it'd be a great sweeper, if not good with spd and just with sp.atk/sp.def/HP then Calm Mind sweeper is the way to go, and for moves two STABs other two maybe Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse and Focus Blast or something...

Arbok

aka Arbok
Well yes alot of weakness, but with good spd, it'd be a great sweeper, if not good with spd and just with sp.atk/sp.def/HP then Calm Mind sweeper is the way to go, and for moves two STABs other two maybe Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse and Focus Blast or something...

Without enough speed.. It won't be a good dual type. Évery Pokémon has a move for him to work super effective.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I'd like to see Gengar re-typed... like Ghost/Dark or Ghost/Psychic...
Type combos:
Electric/ Ground
Fire/Dragon
Dark/Dragon
Electric/Dragon
Grass/Dragon
An Evo for Tropius and for Shuckle
Dark/Fighting |
Psychic/Dark |The three initials
Fighting/Psychic |
Dark/Electric
Electric/Water
Electric/Grass
Electric/Fire
Poison/Fire with LEvitate or Anti-Mind(no Psychic type)
Grass/Water \
Water/Fire | More initials
Fire/Grass /
??? Type - At least one, pleaseeeeeeee
Grass/Steel
Poison/Steel
Water/Steel
An Evo for Luvdisc and Lapras
ANY TYPE COMBO NOT DONE TILL THE 4TH GENERATION!

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME

Yeah, it's actually quite weird that Gengar's part Poison Type, but gasses.. Gastley & evolution(s) are made from gasses.. Maybe that's why :s
Not maybe it IS why.
Let's see Gastly is mostly made of gases...so poisen...so evos same.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Yeah, Yanmega diserved to be Bug/Dragon and Fire/Ice would be great, the weakness to water wouldn't be that great against that combo, the Sp. Defence must be humongous! XD

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Grass/Steel would only be weak to Fire And Fighting. Maybe a Genetically Enhaned Plant made to be resistant to Cold and such.
That's a good idea for a grass/steel, another idea is an armored plant..tho your idea is way better.

Dummy

Shine Now!
In my opinion a good type combination would be a electric dragon.

Last edited:
Some combo's that I'd like to see myself would be..

For the Finaly staters:

Grass/Flying
Fire/Dark
Water/Psychic

For the strong trio thing (Dratini line/Trianitar line/Salamance/Garchomp)

I'd like to see:

Dragon/Dark

For the Trio's:

Psychic/Ghost
Psychic/Dark
Psychic

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
In my opinion a good type combination would be a lightning dragon.
Light type haven't been made...and IMO it shouldn't either "don't wanna revive the chat in the new types thread..."

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME

He meant electric dragon.
Oh oops, I saw him/her before he/she edited.

For type combos, I want to see also a Rock/Ice "snowy boulders/mountin anyonw?".... it could have good sp.atk...maybe even with a new better special rock move.

LightningEspeon

Cyper King
Ice/Poison /w Ice body and Sticky hold...could have good sp.atk and defence