• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GOOD type combinations for the 5th gen

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Fire Pyschic: Ground, Dark, Water, Rock, Ghost. Alot common weaknesses, and I guess it wouldn't have that good attacks.. Psychic, Flamethrower..
Well yes alot of weakness, but with good spd, it'd be a great sweeper, if not good with spd and just with sp.atk/sp.def/HP then Calm Mind sweeper is the way to go, and for moves two STABs other two maybe Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse and Focus Blast or something...

Arbok

aka Arbok
Well yes alot of weakness, but with good spd, it'd be a great sweeper, if not good with spd and just with sp.atk/sp.def/HP then Calm Mind sweeper is the way to go, and for moves two STABs other two maybe Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse and Focus Blast or something...

Without enough speed.. It won't be a good dual type. Évery Pokémon has a move for him to work super effective.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I'd like to see Gengar re-typed... like Ghost/Dark or Ghost/Psychic...
Type combos:
Electric/ Ground
Fire/Dragon
Dark/Dragon
Electric/Dragon
Grass/Dragon
An Evo for Tropius and for Shuckle
Dark/Fighting |
Psychic/Dark |The three initials
Fighting/Psychic |
Dark/Electric
Electric/Water
Electric/Grass
Electric/Fire
Poison/Fire with LEvitate or Anti-Mind(no Psychic type)
Grass/Water \
Water/Fire | More initials
Fire/Grass /
??? Type - At least one, pleaseeeeeeee
Grass/Steel
Poison/Steel
Water/Steel
An Evo for Luvdisc and Lapras
ANY TYPE COMBO NOT DONE TILL THE 4TH GENERATION!

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME

Yeah, it's actually quite weird that Gengar's part Poison Type, but gasses.. Gastley & evolution(s) are made from gasses.. Maybe that's why :s
Not maybe it IS why.
Let's see Gastly is mostly made of gases...so poisen...so evos same.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Yeah, Yanmega diserved to be Bug/Dragon and Fire/Ice would be great, the weakness to water wouldn't be that great against that combo, the Sp. Defence must be humongous! XD

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Grass/Steel would only be weak to Fire And Fighting. Maybe a Genetically Enhaned Plant made to be resistant to Cold and such.
That's a good idea for a grass/steel, another idea is an armored plant..tho your idea is way better.

Dummy

Shine Now!
In my opinion a good type combination would be a electric dragon.

Last edited:
Some combo's that I'd like to see myself would be..

For the Finaly staters:

Grass/Flying
Fire/Dark
Water/Psychic

For the strong trio thing (Dratini line/Trianitar line/Salamance/Garchomp)

I'd like to see:

Dragon/Dark

For the Trio's:

Psychic/Ghost
Psychic/Dark
Psychic

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
In my opinion a good type combination would be a lightning dragon.
Light type haven't been made...and IMO it shouldn't either "don't wanna revive the chat in the new types thread..."

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME

He meant electric dragon.
Oh oops, I saw him/her before he/she edited.

For type combos, I want to see also a Rock/Ice "snowy boulders/mountin anyonw?".... it could have good sp.atk...maybe even with a new better special rock move.

LightningEspeon

Cyper King
Ice/Poison /w Ice body and Sticky hold...could have good sp.atk and defence