• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GOOD type combinations for the 5th gen

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Maybe Electric/Bug based on Fire Fly that evolves into a chrysalis thats Bug/Steel with Fire Proof/ Guts

One thing would be Fire Proof protects them from their fire weakness while steel takes the pre-evo's weakness to rock away thus making it have no weakness.

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
I want a Sadomazochist pokemon xD

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
You said that could be a firefly, I say we already have fireflies so we don't need anymore.

Do we need anymore fish?-Magikarp-Goldeen-Seaking-Remoraid-Chinchou-Lanturn-Relincanth-Barboach-Whiscash-Feebas-Gorebyss-Huntail-Lumineon-FinneonArgument = Fails

PDL

disenchanted
EDIT: ^ what he said

Do we need anymore fish?-Magikarp-Goldeen-Seaking-Remoraid-Chinchou-Lanturn-Relincanth-Barboach-Whiscash-Feebas-Gorebyss-Huntail-Lumineon-FinneonArgument = Fails

You know, because carp, goldfish, remoras, anglerfish, celocanth, loaches, catfish, bass, hagfish, gulper eels and butterflyfish are all the same right?

idiot.

I mentioned before that I loath the "we can't have a ____ pokémon because we already have a ____ pokémon" arguement since GF has time and time again, taken ideas that have "already been done" and create a new expression or twist for it.

However, most spieces of firefiles are so simlair to each other that in theory, they could be represented by a single line of pokémon.

Gamefreak might make a Bug/Electric type but there's the possiblity that it might not be a firefly.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
It's Pokémon. You think Jessie's hair is real too? :p

I just want to say that there are already enough fireflies IMO.

yeah but it doesn't hurt to have pika clones >.>

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Plusle +Minun = Mice
Pikachu + Raichu + Pichu= Mice

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I'd like to see a Rock/Ice type with Snow Warrning, a pokemon with hail that is actually very good...maybe the opposite of Tyranitar "offences and defences each swaped".

Arbok

aka Arbok
I'd like to see a Rock/Ice type with Snow Warrning, a pokemon with hail that is actually very good...maybe the opposite of Tyranitar "offences and defences each swaped".

Quite a good idea.. I only hate the fact that the type is called 'Ice' and not 'Snow.. ' IMO Snow sounds better.