• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Goofy Graphics 2.0 (Formerly known as Bizarre Bazaars)

jWSba.png

tONAd.png
Hello all! Since school has slowed down for the holidays, I've decided to open up shop again. Here will be different, but hopefully the next big thing on Serebii. The shop was formerly known as Bizarre Bazaars, but this is a totally new system. c:

heECY.png
  1. Sppf rules don't apply here! Just kidding. Know them.
  2. As of now, I can only do a max of 5 requests. So don't request if you see the Closed! sign.
  3. Please upload to your own image hosting accounts, such as Photobucket, Imgur, or *******.
  4. Please give credit! It can be as tiny as possible, but it's always nice to be noticed in the community!
  5. I will re-do any request, AS LONG AS YOU POLITELY ASK ME TO.
  6. Only a max of 1 request per person right now, if this shop gets popular enough, I'll add more.
  7. PM me if you would like anything clan related.
  8. Please use the order forms, it makes it easier.

yHZGH.png
I am just going to report you if you break MANY rules, mostly rule 4, 5, and 6.
None, keep it like that.
>.>
-----------------------------------------------------------------
gkT0H.png

nzR4V.png

-
-
-
-
-
fT1MB.png

bD7As.png
jNFdG.png

ba1fP.png

zMU8A.png

0ygoR.png
WN7nD.png

9vfTD.png

d7qov.png

HTML:
I would like a [B]Userbar[/B]!
[B]Style:[/B]
[B]Pokémon (max 5):[/B]
[B]Text:[/B]
[B]Color(s):[/B]
[B]Anything Else?:[/B]

This is all I'll be offering, I'm kinda rusty on banners, and if this gets enough attention, I'll work on making them better.

WFTic.png
If you would like to show your support, put this in your signature~
I made it small and simple.
9xsEm.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9xsEm.png[/IMG]
Enjoy!