• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Google Chrome/Serebii compatibility issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey all! In the past year (or is it two years now? I don't remember) that I've been here, I've been using Serebii with Google Chrome with no issues. Then, all of a sudden, today I am unable to log in using Chrome. When I log in, I get the "Thanks for logging in; if the browser does not redirect you, click here" message, and the browser redirects me to the forum homepage, but I'm not logged in. I also tried clicking the redirection button, but I have the same problem.

I'm using Firefox right now. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Try clearing your cookies and restarting your browser. That should usually fix it.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Hey all! In the past year (or is it two years now? I don't remember) that I've been here, I've been using Serebii with Google Chrome with no issues. Then, all of a sudden, today I am unable to log in using Chrome. When I log in, I get the "Thanks for logging in; if the browser does not redirect you, click here" message, and the browser redirects me to the forum homepage, but I'm not logged in. I also tried clicking the redirection button, but I have the same problem.

I'm using Firefox right now. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks!
Also, with mine, if you're in incognito mode, you have to click on the log in button on the screen instead of enter for somereason.

Status
Not open for further replies.