• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Google Chrome trouble

Twentington

Outta here!
I've been using Google Chrome for about a year now without much trouble. But all of a sudden, today it's basically gone on strike. It won't open ANY web page. I've tried things to get it to work again (disabling add-ons, deleting history, etc.), but nothing's doing anything. Anyone know how I can get it working again?

*~Silver*~

You might have to update it, or delete it, and re-download it.

I use Google Chrome, and am using it right now with no trouble, so that's all I can think of that might work.

Twentington

Outta here!
Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it's still hell-bent on not working. Would contacting google support be a good idea?