• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Google Images War

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Tai gives Marcus some advice

Tai-Kamiya-digimon-19504724-210-240.jpg

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Lucemon Larva, destroy Magnadramon (I'm so sorry Magnadramon)

lucel.jpg

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
First thing first, Good job destorying the supposedly most powerful Digimon. Now I will annoy Salamon to high heavens with... Mr Resetti

mr_resetti_by_bangvang-d2y6jwb.png

Mew The Gato

mr_resetti_by_bangvang-d2y6jwb.png

Fanglongmon ought to be more powerful... and how is Lucemon Larva the most powerful if Susanoomon killed him? 8P

Seraphimon knocks Mr. Resetti down from the skies with Strike of the Seven Stars.

141px-Seraphimon_t.gif

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Most powerful Villain but anyway... Lucemon Larva reverts to Lucemon CM and uses Grand Cross (more powerful then Seraphimon's "Strike of the Seven Stars")

Lucemon_Chaos_Mode_b.jpg

Mew The Gato

Lucemon_Chaos_Mode_b.jpg

Grand Cross is pathetic and accessible to low leveled Digimon in Dawn and Dusk...

Myotismon beats him by being a much better villain and one of the best ever.

Myotismon_t.gif

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
True, but here comes someone you thought you got rid of ^_^ (Blame Digimon Wiki)

noresetting468-468x.jpg

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

octoboy

I Crush Everything
dog_poop.jpg

The boot steps in poo, and must be burned.